Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Views On Abortion??

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:09 PM
  • 191 Replies
2 moms liked this
I personally against it. But i know I am going to recieve nasty comments from the embryo killers. And people please stop saying you dont care about my opinion. If you didnt care you wouldnt comment on my post. Lol. Stop getting so pissy.
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:15 PM
5 moms liked this
This shit again.....yes there is a difference. However if you don't want one then don't get one, outside of that it's none of your business
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:20 PM
2 moms liked this

So if you are against it ok fine then don't get one. Your view is yours. My view is mine and either way I chose is non of your business. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:28 PM
3 moms liked this

Stop killing or eating any type of meat or plants, etc.  because you kill them when you cook them.  What about those poor animal babies? Didn't they deserve to live and die a full, happy life without you killing them so you could eat them?  

You just tore the plants up from their roots and put them in a pot.  Did you know that plants help clean our air and the little seeds on them are like the beginnings of new plants?  You just killed them so you can eat them? Disgusting.  What kind of monster are you?!  Killing defenseless plants and animals so you can eat them. 

Did all of that sound ridiculous?  Yes.  So does the fact that you can't tell the difference between an actual human being and an unformed, non breathing fetus. I feel sorry for you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:29 PM
*there
I'm against it too but what you said just isn't true
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:35 PM
My view is that it's not my body and not my decision to make and not my business if someone wanted to get one. I don't have the money to adopt even one unwanted child so who am I to tell someone they have to bring a child they don't want into this world.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Looks like a lot of you are trying to justify killing a baby. Good for you.
soontobemommy03
by Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 11:04 PM
Stop being so pissy. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
soontobemommy03
by Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 11:05 PM
Evidently you do give a shit about my opinion. That's why you commented on my post. Lmao😂😂😂
soontobemommy03
by Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 11:09 PM
Quoting Anonymous 7: Looks like a lot of you are trying to justify killing a baby. Good for you.
I know. Lol
jennyfrmthblock
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm used to be pro-choice, I'm on the fence now because I think it's become an easy out for irresponsibly. I'm not sure. I think it's a case by case thing. I think it's an abused alternative, but having said that- I wouldn't want my daughter having a baby at 15? Thank God my kids are little, and I just pray I never have to make that decision. I'm honestly not sure. Maybe one day I'll have a clear conviction.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)