Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my ex is an idiot

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:04 PM
  • 8 Replies
My ex and I split 7yrs ago since then he only sees DD when I take her to him, we live 200 miles away and he refuses to leave his comfort zone. So some drama went down over my DD bday party and he finally decided to come to the party to do damage control. Well he spends the day flirting with me (not returned) and insinuating that we are still happily married I'm like wtf??? He's gay and basically told me in private that I'm the sh*t on the bottom of his boots. I think he was trying to get under my skin and make me go off on him so he could say I was an unfit parent. Anybody else have an idiotic ex like mine?
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
WillowRose24
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 10:34 AM

I do. 

We split when our daughter was 4 and she's turning 10 this year. 

He wants me to bring her to him all the time and whine about it if I refuse. 

He's 30 years old and lives at home with his mother in her basement with no intentions of moving out. 

He's a pathological liar and if he's eating a chicken sandwich. he'll tell you it's ham.. just to lie. (He told one girl that he was dating that he was in the Army and that his mothers house was actually his, that he just let her live there... When she asked me about it on FB I told her the truth. We were speaking on FB because I actually really liked her and she would have made a great step mother... but he messed that all up. I still talk to her. lol) 

He would rather spend his money on the bar trying to live like he's 21 again than save up to drive to see his daughter. Always says he has no gas... or somethings broken down on the truck... yet he's posting pics of the bar the night before.... 

lol 

Yeah, he's an idiot. 

gwcarvernut
by Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 11:02 AM
Mine does the bar and I'm broke crap too then post pics of himself at the bar and different places then blames me for the lack of time with my daughter it's ridiculous

Quoting WillowRose24:

I do. 

He's 30 years old and lives at home with his mother in her basement with no intentions of moving out. 

He's a pathological liar and if he's eating a chicken sandwich. he'll tell you it's ham.. just to lie. (He told one girl that he was dating that he was in the Army and that his mothers house was actually his, that he just let her live there... When she asked me about it on FB I told her the truth. We were speaking on FB because I actually really liked her and she would have made a great step mother... but he messed that all up. I still talk to her. lol) 

He would rather spend his money on the bar trying to live like he's 21 again than save up to drive to see his daughter. Always says he has no gas... or somethings broken down on the truck... yet he's posting pics of the bar the night before.... 

lol 

Yeah, he's an idiot. 

zombieskayer
by Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I do. We spereated likeee 4 or 5 years ago. DS is almost 6 and he hasn't seen him since his 2nd christmas? But I just took him for child support and the whole time hes there he acts sweet to me and talks like he knows our son to the counclor saying how much our son is apparently like him. That our son likes this food or that food and I'm like no sir. Sorry he's autistic he hates the texture of that stuff. Now he has a new job and is telling his friends and coworkers he can't work or see his friends on the weekends because he sees our son then and I just blew that shit out of the water. He has never tried to see our son. He's like your ex where you have to take the child to them and I stopped doing it because it was always when he and where he wanted regardless if I had to work and what not I had to go out of my way and when we were there he ignored our son so I stopped giving two shits. Exs are douche bags. 

WillowRose24
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 11:29 AM

Lol I feel ya! 

Mine went so far as to call me and ask that I drop the back child support because they were going to take his taxes and we are "better off than him so we don't really need it." (his words) 

I laughed! Um really? No sir, you are way better off than we are! You have ZERO bills to pay, except your $78 a week child support payment that comes out of your paycheck so you have no choice but to pay it. 

Then ... what? Make sure you have bar money? Keep your cell phone on? 

We have real bills... rent, groceries, car payments, insurance, electric, phone, internet, cable, school clothes, school supplies, field trips, book fairs... the list goes on and on... 

His Mamma covers everything for him. AT 30!! Like... WHAT?! Must be nice to live like a teen again! 

He's not filed his taxes this year because he knows that as soon as he does it'll come to me. But it's not my fault that he cant hold a job and got behind. That's on him. 

Lol - So yes!! I so can relate to you! You are not alone love! I promise. 

Quoting gwcarvernut: Mine does the bar and I'm broke crap too then post pics of himself at the bar and different places then blames me for the lack of time with my daughter it's ridiculous
Quoting WillowRose24:

I do. 

lol 

Yeah, he's an idiot. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

By definition, mos exes are idiots. Otherwise, they would not be exes. 

Nlvonblah
by Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:24 PM
Yes and I'm glad he's dead!
shilohkitten
by on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Ugh gross.  I hate stuff like that.

gwcarvernut
by Member on Apr. 13, 2016 at 11:25 AM
Me too I'm pretty mellow and slow tempered and anyone that knows me knows that so he knows very well. I feel like he tried using that to his advantage to just be an a$$

Quoting shilohkitten:

Ugh gross.  I hate stuff like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)