Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm having a bad day :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I didn't have any expectations for Mother's Day except for having a relaxing day...maybe hoping that my husband would do something sweet. He slept in while I got up with the kids...my oldest was giving me attitude from the moment we got up so that was great :/ when my husband got up he asked me to make him coffee because he acts like he doesn't know how to use the espresso machine (he insists that the only thing that will wake him up is espresso) we had a fight last night so I ignored his request and went and took a nap. Got woken up by my oldest banging on the door.

I left to go pick up groceries...I treated myself to a chai and accidentally left it on top of the car....my husband messaging me acting like Ive been gone for ages...when I get home I'm being lectured to death about spending too much money....(which admittedly I did.....I didn't track what I was spendings I was trying to be quick) but I don't think I deserve the way he is talking to me... I'm really just ready for Monday to get here so he can go to work. Seems like the only relaxing time I can have is during the week when my oldest is at school and my husband works....
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
happymomof2
by on May. 8, 2016 at 7:47 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm sorry. Happy mother's day! Hope your week is better! Hugs!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! And happy Mother's Day to you as well! 💕

Quoting happymomof2: I'm sorry. Happy mother's day! Hope your week is better! Hugs!
ALynn565
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 9:02 PM

Sorry you had such a bad day. Hope tomorrow will be much better.. My day was not so great either, been sick and was unable to go to my oldest daughter's for mother's day/grandsons's bday today.. I have been on the couch all day sick. Makes me feel awful that I had to cancel on everybody.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 9:56 PM
Awe :( hope you feel better soon

Quoting ALynn565:

Sorry you had such a bad day. Hope tomorrow will be much better.. My day was not so great either, been sick and was unable to go to my oldest daughter's for mother's day/grandsons's bday today.. I have been on the couch all day sick. Makes me feel awful that I had to cancel on everybody.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 9, 2016 at 1:33 AM

Happy Mothers Day. Oh man my foot would have been so far up his ass. Remember that on Fathers Day. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 9, 2016 at 1:37 AM
You don't exactly sound like a joy to be around yourself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 9, 2016 at 1:41 AM
With the exception of the lecture I could've written this. I didn't get shit. As a matter of fact I have a huge mess to clean up tomorrow. Bigger than yesterday by far. I asked for 1 hour to lay down because I was having a panic attack & I got 10 minutes before dh & the kids piled on me. I specifically told dh I wanted zero sexual activity & he still tried to go down on me & got upset when I wiggled away. I give up for the day. Maybe for life. It really is just another day. All it did was make my depression worse.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 9, 2016 at 1:49 AM
Sorry you were having a bad day too...im hoping the week will improve

Quoting Anonymous 4: With the exception of the lecture I could've written this. I didn't get shit. As a matter of fact I have a huge mess to clean up tomorrow. Bigger than yesterday by far. I asked for 1 hour to lay down because I was having a panic attack & I got 10 minutes before dh & the kids piled on me. I specifically told dh I wanted zero sexual activity & he still tried to go down on me & got upset when I wiggled away. I give up for the day. Maybe for life. It really is just another day. All it did was make my depression worse.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 9, 2016 at 1:53 AM
Maybe it will for both of us...we can hope lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Sorry you were having a bad day too...im hoping the week will improve

Quoting Anonymous 4: With the exception of the lecture I could've written this. I didn't get shit. As a matter of fact I have a huge mess to clean up tomorrow. Bigger than yesterday by far. I asked for 1 hour to lay down because I was having a panic attack & I got 10 minutes before dh & the kids piled on me. I specifically told dh I wanted zero sexual activity & he still tried to go down on me & got upset when I wiggled away. I give up for the day. Maybe for life. It really is just another day. All it did was make my depression worse.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 9, 2016 at 1:59 AM
Sounds like my day. No acknowledgement from my husband and my oldest had a ton of attitude.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)