Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is it more tragic when its that day.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Everything I see on here, I can't believe this happened on my birthday. Its a day. Big deal. Just because its your birthday does not mean anything is more tragic. Yes, I understand you want to celebrate, but just because it isn't picture perfect because one little thing does not make it a tragedy. Just this week I have seen, its terrible because i have to go to work on my birthday, I have to go to the doctor today on my birthday, and I have my period on my birthday. Its normal get over it. Yes I know this will offend alot, but I think it needed to be said. So bash away.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 19, 2016 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
krazymom2boyz
by Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 10:51 AM
Being on your period on your birthday sucks ass. You want to have fun and feel good that day and being on your period doesn't help with that. Plus, for me, no birthday sex is just sad.
bluebunnybabe
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 10:51 AM
I haven't seen any of those posts but you're right, the world doesn't generally stop because it's your birthday.
Karopie_99
by Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 10:54 AM
When you're little you want nothing but joy and happieness so I could see a little kid being upset if it doesnt go good. But once you become an adult its just another day and responsibilities dont stop just because its your birthday. Just deal with it and move on
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 19, 2016 at 11:41 AM
My husband's best friend from middle school, her birthday is on September 11th. In 2001, 8th grade, she brought 50 cupcakes to school, talk about awkward.
Poor thing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)