Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnancy scare?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

My boy friend and I had sex towards the end of October. I have 3 other kids, so I am well aware of pregnancy signs. But the only pregnancy I had actual early signs was with my oldest. I had morning sickness and major breast aches. My other 2 I had basically none. I only knew I was pregnant due to missed period and positive test.

Well, I hear others state that every pregnancy is not the same. So, I do not know how early I can get pregnancy symptoms. Its only been 2 weeks. Well, My breast hurt like hell, and today as I wiped, I noticed slight brown mucus. I am not due for my period till later, so its not from my period. But the pain I am feeling in my breast is kinda over taking. And slight heart burn, which I rarely get.

Considering its been 2 weeks, is it too early for signs to show? I am actually seeing a doctor on Tuesday for other reasons, and will ask as well and see what they say. Its too early for a urine pregnancy test. But if I request a blood test to be done maybe Tuesday, would it be too early for that? No matter what, I am gonna test at the end of the month to be sure. But, I do not know how early some signs can show.

Has anyone had early signs that they can share? My mind is telling me I am pregnant. But, maybe its just playing games with me, and I may have an infection. But that does not explain my breast from hurting like hell.

Thanks.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 14, 2016 at 1:25 PM

I had the brown cm, morning sickness, cramping, fatigue, all of that around 4 weeks (2 weeks after the deed was done). Every one is different. A pee test can be accurate this early if you get the really good ones.  Blood tests are usually good 10 to 12 days after conception, some earlier. Just take care of yourself like you are and wait it out!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)