Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HATE MY MONSTER-IN-LAW!!! I wish she was dead.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

I hate my mother-in-law; she's Palestinian. I spent four months abroad with her over this past summer. The days with her were so obsessively ritualized, long, dull and routine. She quite literally got up and did the same exact thing everyday, prepared the same bland, tasteless foods (rice and chicken) predominantly. She ruled everyone around her with an iron, dictatorial fist; her sons including my dumbass husband whom is always so willing and eager to cater to her every whim clamoring to her feet to toss ALL OF OUR  money at her including our life savings amounting up to approximately $50,000 or more in just the past four years, my husband gave his greedy money mongering monster of a mother at least ten grand in just the first two months of us staying there over the summer. He would sit with her all night just about every night listening to her countless backbiting stories of how this person said this and this person said that or this person did this or this person did that until sunrise; she was always so full and so willing to pass judgment and cast stones at people as if she were of wise counsel or high class even though all she does is sit on her fatass and continuously mooches and sucks the lives out of her sons, wedging herself in her sons' marriages by going against the wills of their wives without guilt as if she should be of more value to her sons than their wives. She treated my sister-in-law (his older brother's wife) like an indentured servant beckoning her to do her dishes, to fold her laundry, to take out her trash, to dry her laundry, always "Layla do this", "Layla do that." My mother in law would immediately start compulsively cleaning the entire apartment early in the morning barricading my children and myself in a small room and once she  wore herself out from cleaning, my husband would pick up her slack, her fat ass would lie on the couch and she would shout at my three small children to "take rest" forcing to go back to bed within just a few hours of their waking forcing them to sleep four or five hours in the afternoon only to complain about the three of them not wanting to go bed at night when she wanted them to. She constantly told me what to do with my children (when to change their clothes, when to give them baths, when to feed them, when to brush their hair, when to change a diaper), her cleaning compulsion didn't end with her home, she pushed it onto my three small children. I was forced to change their clothes 3 to 4 times per day, they were forced to take baths 2 to 3 times per day, and she would forcefeed them even when they weren't hungry the same nasty food she had prepared earlier in the day. The entire summer she worked tirelessly to convince my husband to REMAIN IN THE PALESTINIAN TERRITORIES AND FORCE me to return to the United States COMPLETELY ALONE WITHOUT MY HUSBAND AND MY CHILDREN. Since my husband doesn't have the spine or the balls to take a stand against her and will do anything to defend this manipulative, backstabbing, evil bitch; he went along with it although I made it VERY CLEAR that I hated living in the Palestinian Territories and that I wanted to return to the States with my children in tow because its in their best interest (THERE IS NO ACCESS TO WATER, HEALTHCARE, JOBS, OR EDUCATION IN THE PALESTINIAN TERRITORIES).  I even scheduled an appointment with US Consulate to plan an emergency exit strategy; the day of my appointment, my husband, THE COWARD, refused to take me to the appointment. It doesn't help that his manipulative SOW of a mother painted this heinous portrait of her ex-husband (my father-in-law whom is very mild-mannered and loving) as some kind of twisted, sick, and psychotic domestic abuser that SUPPOSEDLY chased her around their apartment with knives, axes, walked around naked in front of company, etc. She worked hard to drill this idea of her being so deathly afraid of his father returning to retaliate against her AND THAT SHE WAS SO SCARED THAT HE WAS GOING TO HURT HER  although its been nearly 5 years since he left her and he hasn't returned to that stinking apartment to see her sorry ass not even once. She even argued with me shouting at me that she needed her son there with her TO PROTECT HER FROM MY HARMLESS FATHER-IN-LAW. The notion of her ex-husband being that violent I know for a fact is AN absolute falsehood. On my first visit to meet my husband's parents back in 2011, I can recall her emasculating my father-in-law in front of company telling a humiliating story about his struggles with male erectile dysfunction in front her sisters, their sons, and myself included. Every payday, she forced him to hand her his entire paycheck and only handed him back a few dollars. She incessantly nagged and hollered at my father-in-law and when she wasn't nagging him, she would stonewall him and ignore him. She abused my father-in-law; he didn't abuse her. 

She has trained my 2 year old to call me by my first name; my two year old doesn't even call me mom anymore. She doesn't call me to allow me to let me speak to my children and she doesn't answer when I call her to speak to my children.  

I've been in the States miserable, depressed, and seething with rage at my disgusting mother-in-law for stripping me of my children, for stripping me of my livelihood, for forcing my children and myself to live in such a miserable place like the Palestinian Territories, for potentially costing my children their future, for potentially forcing my two daughters into an arranged marriage with a cousin (BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY I AM THEIR MOTHER BUT MY OPINIONS DON'T MATTER)..I have fantasies of poisoning her slowly with ricin, arsenic and watch her  tortuously, slowly. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StarLight23
by Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:34 PM

Are you at least away from her now?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:34 PM
Yes but I'm away from my children too and it's killing me and turning me away from my husband.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:40 PM
2 moms liked this
So how did you get forced to leave without your children? You said you had an emergency exit strategy with the US consulate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:41 PM
2 moms liked this
And why you dont have your kids with you ?

Where is your mother power ?

Why insult your husband of being ball-less when you are as ball-less as he is ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Youre the dumbass that left.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't believe you allowed all this to happen and then actually left without your children! I really hope you are a troll.
DramaLlamaMama
by Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 12:49 AM
2 moms liked this

Why would you leave your children? There's no way in hell I'd leave that woman alone with my kids. 

Amybelle
by on Nov. 12, 2016 at 1:24 AM

sucks to be you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 12, 2016 at 1:42 AM
Troll. You must be or you suck as a mother. They'd have to kill me before I'd have left my kids there. My shit ass spineless husband could stay there and get served his divorce papers.
ihave1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 1:49 AM

Sorry but I am calling bull shit on some of your story.  I can see a Muslim Mother in law being the queen of the house w/ that attitude and I can see the sons being like that w/ their mothers.  It happens. From my experience Muslim men can be and are big momma boys. 

What I think you are making up is the fact the mother in law talking w/ your father in law like that. NO WAY in hell does that happen.  No way would they ever speak like that in front of others. 

Get your ass back there and take your child home!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)