Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

doing surveys for extra cash?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

does anyone know if you can do surveys on your iphone to advoid getting spam and viruses or is it pretty much the same as a computer?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkcoffeecup
by Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:01 PM

I do surveys on my phone. I have a Android phone. I haven't had problems.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:04 PM
I just downloaded some money earning / rebate apps a few days ago.

My issues with doing surveys is that I never qualify for anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I do surveys, I prefer companies that let me cash out for Amazon gift cards. I use those to buy all of our families: personal care items (toothpaste, shampoo,etc), household sundries & cleaning supplies, dry goods for pantry stock (dry beans, rice, etc), and gifts for holidays and special events.  There are a few companies that I do take checks from.

I also test products at home and get paid for that. Everything from cleaning products, to food, to cosmetics and anything in between you can imagine. Sometimes my husband just laughs when I have boxes coming in with new stuff for me to test and review.

I usually earn any where from $100-$300 per month depending on how much I work between all the different companies I'm signed up for. But I work it like a job, so many hours per day, keeping track of who pays out the best and most often,

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2017 at 1:59 AM

what places have you earn gift cards from?

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I do surveys, I prefer companies that let me cash out for Amazon gift cards. I use those to buy all of our families: personal care items (toothpaste, shampoo,etc), household sundries & cleaning supplies, dry goods for pantry stock (dry beans, rice, etc), and gifts for holidays and special events.  There are a few companies that I do take checks from.

I also test products at home and get paid for that. Everything from cleaning products, to food, to cosmetics and anything in between you can imagine. Sometimes my husband just laughs when I have boxes coming in with new stuff for me to test and review.

I usually earn any where from $100-$300 per month depending on how much I work between all the different companies I'm signed up for. But I work it like a job, so many hours per day, keeping track of who pays out the best and most often,

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2017 at 2:16 AM

what sites do you use?

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

I do surveys on my phone. I have a Android phone. I haven't had problems.

girlywifey
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2017 at 2:23 AM
Pinecone Research pays the best!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 14, 2017 at 6:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe I did something wrong, because when I did surveys, it was a joke. I would do a lot of them, and still never enough to cash out, and one survey would go on for a while until you were finally at the end of the survey. I never got even a penny for all of my work, but yet it was showing I had made money.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2017 at 12:26 PM

I can't give you direct links on here, because it would be advertising and against TOS.  But I can tell you this..

Start at Swagbucks and go from there. There are several out there, notice how I'm doing this, there are places like Ipso Isay that can be found on the internet. There are also places you can find like quickrewards. When you find these types of places they will link you up to other services. In many cases they will give you credits to sign up for other services.  If you were able to put what I just did together you should be able to find at least one jump point to get you started and in a spot to find other places pretty easily.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

what places have you earn gift cards from?

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2017 at 12:57 PM

I've did a few of them just for the fun of it.  That and some people swore to me they worked.   They just wanted you to sign up for this or that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2017 at 8:21 PM

Ive done some before but my computer was more slower and surveys could take 30 to 45 and it became harder and longer to find something you could do and get money. It sounds like it was a scam. I got paid but it wasn't a get rick fast kind of thing. More like you could get extra 20 th most every month.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Maybe I did something wrong, because when I did surveys, it was a joke. I would do a lot of them, and still never enough to cash out, and one survey would go on for a while until you were finally at the end of the survey. I never got even a penny for all of my work, but yet it was showing I had made money.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)