Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say hello & introduce yourself!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2017 at 3:27 PM
  • 78 Replies
2 moms liked this

angryNeed to get something off your chest? Then welcome to The Venting Booth!

You can reply to this post to introduce yourself or CLICK HERE to start a new post & tell us what's ticking you off today!

You can even post ANONYMOUSLY here! (Just click "Yes" by "Post anonymously" on any original post or reply you make on the group. )

Vent Away!

good

**Let it all out ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jan. 17, 2017 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2017 at 10:02 AM
5 moms liked this

This is new.  I like it!  Hi everyone. 

sallix
by Member on Jan. 25, 2017 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello!
joshsgirl12
by Member on Jan. 25, 2017 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey everyone
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 27, 2017 at 7:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning ladies!
Poohcorner4n2
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2017 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello all😎
Scustard91
by Member on Feb. 7, 2017 at 6:31 PM
Hello everyone
SabyanKat
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 10:06 AM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hello everyone ❤, my name is Katie. I'm from Michigan. I'm 26 years old. I'm married to the love of my life, we are coming up on two years married in June. I have 3 children. Two step children and one with my husband. Their ages are 14,10, and 1. I'm a personal nanny for a family and also get to bring my 1 year old along. So I'm kind of a nanny/stay at home mom. I ride dirt bikes and love the motocross life. I am a big cook and enjoy making new dishes. I have many tattoos and am in the process of sleeving my right arm right now. I am a very outgoing bubbly funny up beat person that speaks her mind and is extremely honest. I'm glad to be part of this group and I look forward to contributing.
Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Feb. 16, 2017 at 3:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Welcome! What a cute couple you are. Hope you'll jump right in and share your thoughts and opinions.  We love a great conversation around here.

bow down

Quoting SabyanKat:

Mobile Photo

Hello everyone ❤, my name is Katie. I'm from Michigan. I'm 26 years old. I'm married to the love of my life, we are coming up on two years married in June. I have 3 children. Two step children and one with my husband. Their ages are 14,10, and 1. I'm a personal nanny for a family and also get to bring my 1 year old along. So I'm kind of a nanny/stay at home mom. I ride dirt bikes and love the motocross life. I am a big cook and enjoy making new dishes. I have many tattoos and am in the process of sleeving my right arm right now. I am a very outgoing bubbly funny up beat person that speaks her mind and is extremely honest. I'm glad to be part of this group and I look forward to contributing.

SabyanKat
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 3:48 PM
Thank you. :) I'm excited to be here

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

Welcome! What a cute couple you are. Hope you'll jump right in and share your thoughts and opinions.  We love a great conversation around here.

bow down

Quoting SabyanKat:

Mobile Photo

Crueltwitch
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 4:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi Everyone My name is Erika. Ive been on Cafemom before but have decided to start a new account because i was inactive for almost 2  years on my other one. Excited to be back! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)