• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My mans exwife is datig her 19 yr old sons bestfriend!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I just recently found out my mans ex wife is dating her sons best friend.. he is 19 and she is 37.  now mind you.  i would be all for it . if it wasnt someones friend close to me.  but just for the fact she ruined a relationship with her son by saying " A woman has needs!"  now if your a raging whorebag. go get your needs somewhere else.  And making his kids 17, 16,13 call him daddy.      and there is other things i want to vent about her but that is another subject.. ugh..   so is this ok? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lucky2Beeme
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this
No this can't be true ! No one wants their kid to call a 19 year old daddy
gemmom24
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

And I thought my 52 yr old ex dating a 30 yr old was bad! This is just wrong on every level. I feel so bad for her son. How humiliating.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2017 at 11:30 AM

17 yr old and him (19yr old) are on the same level.  So dont you think the mom would question herself?  nope.   i wouldn't be surprised if the daughter and him hooked up.   sad to say.  but they way things are going and her examples of disciplinary (none).   

Quoting lucky2Beeme: No this can't be true ! No one wants their kid to call a 19 year old daddy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2017 at 11:34 AM

lol right!!  but they are both mature enough to know what they want..  i dont think its ok but stil mature enough.. hehe    and a woman her age.  would think of her future and her kids as well. but no.. she wants to boast around talking about how she got a 19yr old.   like seriously.  how is he going to support them and she doesnt work as well.  everything she has is from welfare.  the house, the food plus she fosters kids to get their checks.   to her everything is cool!! 

Quoting gemmom24:

And I thought my 52 yr old ex dating a 30 yr old was bad! This is just wrong on every level. I feel so bad for her son. How humiliating.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2017 at 11:39 AM
I think right now they are having fun with it being taboo. Maybe if everyone is super supportive, they will get bored and stop. Since it is "forbidden" she's loving it. My DH was my dad's bestfriend when we hooked up. It was fun. He has a daughter 6 years younger than me, so it was all about how weird it was and all that.
JTE11
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2017 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
It's not ok to give your own kids the proverbial finger so you can 'get your needs met'.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2017 at 12:57 PM

your right..  

Quoting Anonymous 2: I think right now they are having fun with it being taboo. Maybe if everyone is super supportive, they will get bored and stop. Since it is "forbidden" she's loving it. My DH was my dad's bestfriend when we hooked up. It was fun. He has a daughter 6 years younger than me, so it was all about how weird it was and all that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)