Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the worst part about your life right now?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 374 Replies

The worst part about my life right now is . . . the headache that just started an hour or so ago.  I went upstairs and discovered that my husband has cold symptoms that just started.  So . . . looks like we're going to be sick all week.  I'm hoping my headache just goes away but this feels more ominous than that.

So . . . what's the worst part about your life right now?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElvinCephalopod
by Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this

the worst part of my life right now is - my house is colder than i like, but i don't want to turn on the heat, cause that will make my energy bill higher than i want to pay

jws120567
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:23 AM
5 moms liked this

I'm not sure how to answer this without sounding like a sympathy-seeking parasite, but I'm really not!

The worst part is probably my Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, which causes me an enormous amount of pain throughout my body.

MarriedMom04
by Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:25 AM
3 moms liked this
Worst part of my life...... Is my living situation
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:33 AM

I totally get that.  I never want to heat or cool my house because I am always thinking of the bill!

Quoting ElvinCephalopod:

the worst part of my life right now is - my house is colder than i like, but i don't want to turn on the heat, cause that will make my energy bill higher than i want to pay

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I just looked that up . . . sounds terrible.

How long since you were diagnosed?  How long has it been causing you problems?

hugs

Quoting jws120567:

I'm not sure how to answer this without sounding like a sympathy-seeking parasite, but I'm really not!

The worst part is probably my Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, which causes me an enormous amount of pain throughout my body.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Uh-oh.  What's happening?

Quoting MarriedMom04: Worst part of my life...... Is my living situation

ElvinCephalopod
by Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:48 AM
1 mom liked this

do you have chiari also? or just eds? there is a facebook group called the chiari life, it's great support, and since the two are frequently co-occurring, many members have both, though there are some with only eds

good luck with your treatment - i hope your drs actually listen to you!

Quoting jws120567:

tezell78
by Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:57 AM
My mom has spindle cell tumors in her lungs, problem is these types of tumors are unpredictable and can become cancerous very quickly. She is on oxygen full time and rarely has the energy to do much. It kills her to have to ask for help. I go to her house twice a month and spend 2 or 3 nights, up all night cleaning while she sleeps, because she can't tolerate cleaning chemicals or sprays or dust. Watching the energetic always on the go person be replaced has been heart breaking......
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 3:29 AM

That must be so incredibly difficult.  Your mom is lucky to have you.

Quoting tezell78: My mom has spindle cell tumors in her lungs, problem is these types of tumors are unpredictable and can become cancerous very quickly. She is on oxygen full time and rarely has the energy to do much. It kills her to have to ask for help. I go to her house twice a month and spend 2 or 3 nights, up all night cleaning while she sleeps, because she can't tolerate cleaning chemicals or sprays or dust. Watching the energetic always on the go person be replaced has been heart breaking......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 3:32 AM
2 moms liked this
My life.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)