Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone else think the Anon reply asking...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

...if we have jobs is actually an angry man and not a woman? 

I've gotten that reply on several of my posts, even ones where it doesn't make much sense to ask such a question. 

And if so, why can't the men's rights advocates just go the fuck away and leave us alone to do our thing? 

Oh yeah, because they're men and they feel entitled to invade every aspect of a woman's life and now this is the only way they can still do that since we're JUST NOW getting control over our own lives and bodies. 

There's a few other anon reply-ers that I'm pretty sure are men as well. I just don't get it. I'd NEVER waste my time trolling MRA's sites, because, who cares? 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2017 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 16, 2017 at 12:31 PM

Whiney bitch boys convinced they're being oppressed because a woman dares leave the kitchen and put on shoes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 16, 2017 at 12:34 PM
I'm sure there's a man here and there but I really doubt there are too many. There are lots of women on this site, of course you're going to have lots of varying responses, including some from women who think other women should work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 16, 2017 at 1:08 PM

Do you have a job?  =]

Pink.Sunshine
I’m in a bad mood, but I promise I won’t take it out on my CafeMom family
Yesterday at 10:21 AM
by on May. 17, 2017 at 8:29 AM
Lost
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 17, 2017 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
There was one guy a couple of weeks ago that was open about being a guy. Came right out and said it in his reply.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)