Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teenagers... ugh! What has yours done to drive you nuts lately?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

My 16 year old just argues, all the dang time! I can tell him the sky is blue and he'll argue it's purple!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2017 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Tigress22304
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2017 at 9:33 PM

it comes with the territory.

My SD16 will argue with her mom over everything and anything.She tried that shit with me and DH and let's just say it didn't work for her lol.

My DD13 has been on her best behavior-the only thing she's done lately to make me bonkers was beg for a spinner/fidget cube. (which i had to order)

Linda_Runs
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2017 at 7:59 AM

Mine are not teens yet, but my 12 year old argues also.  Then there is that attitude with a capital A.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2017 at 9:25 PM

Those fidgits are cool. My son made his own in his computer design class, which is pretty cool! 

Quoting Tigress22304:

My SD16 will argue with her mom over everything and anything.She tried that shit with me and DH and let's just say it didn't work for her lol.

My DD13 has been on her best behavior-the only thing she's done lately to make me bonkers was beg for a spinner/fidget cube. (which i had to order)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2017 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG, that attitude! There are some days when I just want to yank all my hair out (and his too, lol).

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Mine are not teens yet, but my 12 year old argues also.  Then there is that attitude with a capital A.

Tigress22304
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2017 at 10:18 PM

DD got hers Monday (ty Amazon Prime)

and she's been designing her own in school-nothing like what your son is doing I'm sure-but she's determined lol

and let's be honest-Mom enjoys playing with it while the kids are in bed asleep lol

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Those fidgits are cool. My son made his own in his computer design class, which is pretty cool! 

Quoting Tigress22304:

WickedOpal
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2017 at 10:32 PM

So, the arguing started with DS13 and now DD10 is doing it!  WHY?  Why do they have to model eachother?!  Now, everyone argues over nothing at all.  It's ridiculous!  I'm just DONE with ALL of it!  I just look at the kids and say, "Why are you arguing?  You know you are going to have to do it anyway?  You're just prolonging the inevitable!  Stahp."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2017 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Uh, yeah, they do! lol

So funny, but yes, they are just prolonging the awful. Might as well just get it done instead of making it worse by putting it off.

Quoting WickedOpal:

So, the arguing started with DS13 and now DD10 is doing it!  WHY?  Why do they have to model eachother?!  Now, everyone argues over nothing at all.  It's ridiculous!  I'm just DONE with ALL of it!  I just look at the kids and say, "Why are you arguing?  You know you are going to have to do it anyway?  You're just prolonging the inevitable!  Stahp."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)