Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I so give up

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Why does he keep doing y this to me all I do is try and all he keeps doing is treat me like crap...in so sick of it
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2017 at 2:39 PM
Replies (51-52):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jun. 21, 2017 at 5:24 PM

LEAVE again! Your kids don't need to think this is ok behavior. Trust me. Being alone isn't as bad as you think. In 30 years I had never been alone. And now that I am...I love it.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I left him two yrs ago but I took him back cause he said he had changed but it's still the same crap..i also took him back cause I still loved him...we have been married for 9yrs...i think I'm just afraid of being alone..OK too old to start over,but I just don't know how much more I can take tho
Quoting Shai4710:

Get rid of him. 

Nola_Bunny
by Member on Jun. 25, 2017 at 4:42 PM
Thanks good to know i have a friend hugs

Quoting Anonymous 1: Your welcome..there are many on here who also help me and I do appreciate it...if u ever need anything in here

Quoting Nola_Bunny: Thanks love but dont feel bad i left his ass. Well i put him out. Its hard being high risk and on bed rest and have no help and all attitude. I was crying and depressed a lot. So i had to do what was best from keeping me from taking something and beating his head in lol. He was trying to fight me and still calling me names and all that so i felt mad and pissed that he still was pushing me to beat him up but i threw him and his stuff to the streets. Some good ppl on here helps me alot when im sad and picks me up. Thanks for worrying

Quoting Anonymous 1: Awe sweetie i feel so bad for u..how u holding up?

Quoting Nola_Bunny: Im going thru this exact same thing but im 18 weeks pregnant ugh
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)