Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Massages

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

Have you ever had a "happy ending" during a massage?  I was listening to a radio program today and apparently it's more common that I thought. (among women)

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:00 PM

No. I don't even like massages, they are not at all relaxing for me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 5, 2017 at 10:59 AM

No. Gross.

lapcounter
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this
No! I was a massage therapist for three years and that is an absolute no!!!
Boyzandgoatzmom
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 8:33 AM
Considering that my MIL I my massage therapist I would say definitely not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 9, 2017 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Just because it was said on a radio program does not mean it is true. Was this NPR or some local pop station?

It is completely illegal here. Reputable massage therapists do NOT do that kind of thing. They would lose their license (not to mention dignity) & possibly face charges.

Sure there are back room places that do this kind of thing. How common they are depends on your area, I would assume.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2017 at 10:09 AM

Well  a LOT of women called in and told them that it has happened with both female and male masseuses.  No it obviously wasn't NPR.  It was a radio talk show on Sirius called Taylor in the Morning.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Just because it was said on a radio program does not mean it is true. Was this NPR or some local pop station?

It is completely illegal here. Reputable massage therapists do NOT do that kind of thing. They would lose their license (not to mention dignity) & possibly face charges.

Sure there are back room places that do this kind of thing. How common they are depends on your area, I would assume.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2017 at 10:10 AM

Yes that would be pretty weird.

Quoting Boyzandgoatzmom: Considering that my MIL I my massage therapist I would say definitely not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2017 at 10:11 AM

I don't either.  

Quoting Anonymous 2:

No. I don't even like massages, they are not at all relaxing for me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2017 at 10:12 AM

Well apparently it's happening out there.  Maybe not at Massage Envy but people called in and talked about it happening at nice Spas.  They even said they were asked at the end of the massage although not all were asked.

Quoting lapcounter: No! I was a massage therapist for three years and that is an absolute no!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 9, 2017 at 10:40 AM

People call in and make up stuff on those kinds of shows all the time.

Do you believe every CM story you see is true, too?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Well apparently it's happening out there.  Maybe not at Massage Envy but people called in and talked about it happening at nice Spas.  They even said they were asked at the end of the massage although not all were asked.

Quoting lapcounter: No! I was a massage therapist for three years and that is an absolute no!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)