Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ques

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I was with my kids dad for Very long time we had broken up cause i wanted to get married but he said he would never get married... Then i come to find out yrs later he got married... I feel like y it s was a slap in the face... How would u feel if that happened to u??? Would u be hurt or angry? I'm so hurt and angry cause like i said he lied to my face... Am i wrong to feel this way??? Till this day the kids keep asking questions.. Loved him with all I had...
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2017 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 12:36 PM
Yeah, I'd be hurt and angry, but really, what can you do?.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 2:30 PM

Again with this shit?

IT IS OVER BETWEEN YOU TWO. 

You need to schedule more frequent sessions with your therapist. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 2:33 PM

How did you only find out about it years later?  You had children together correct?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 8:34 PM

I'd be over him by now if it's been years. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 9:03 PM
Hahaha, wait.. you are upset because he moved on?
catonastick
by Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 5:26 AM

Get over it.

happyonislands
by on Aug. 22, 2017 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Hang in there! 

It's normal to feel angry and upset when the person you loved and the person you thought loved you deceives you.  You are right; it is a slap in the face.  However, you are a wonderful person and an amazing mother.  This is the perfect time to focus on you and your children.  At the right time, the perfect man will come in your life that will love you and your children.  .

Good luck!  I wish you all the best.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 1:35 PM

I wouldn't care because I would've moved on...

angelheart007
by on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:23 PM

It's always hurtful when we've been deceived, especially by someone we love.  I'm sorry you had to go through that and then find out later he did commit with someone else.  Like the other poster mentioned, it's a time of refinding yourself, your likes, your wants, your dreams, and those of your children.  Y'all deserve someone who will give you those things, and much more.  Most often times, it is a reflection of their character, not yours.  For me when I struggled with a similar issue and emotions, I know my church family and a group from Celebrate Recovery help me so much, it might you too.  Chin up Sista...you got a super bright future ahead...so put those shades on and get to steppin! ; )  My prayer is for you and your family to recover from the hurt and learn to love again, and mostly to not settle for less than the best.  Hugs and prayers from Texas

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:33 PM

What he was saying was he wasn't going to marry you. I know its hard to hear and uncomfortable to comprehend but it happened.

Time to move on and enjoy the life you have now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)