Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I told the nut job the world was not going to end.

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:22 AM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this
I just proved the nutjob was wrong. We are all here
People need to stop scarring people with that. I think they foolishly misinterpreted the worlds change to an end. Let's keep praying for peace and love for one another.
by on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WaterorWine
by on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:26 AM
most people who believe in the rev. 12 sign dont believe the world will end but the tribulation will begin. its supposed to happen in Israel at 10:35 Central time so it hasnt happened yet.
Momoffour83
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:28 AM
It's not going to happen
onisionfan
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 12:59 PM
And its not going to happen there either. This end of the world jazz is getting old. "If" God wanted to destroy the world,he's not going to tell people on a certain date or time lol😂 ,it's just going to happen. That's if I ever believed that,which I don't.

Quoting WaterorWine: most people who believe in the rev. 12 sign dont believe the world will end but the tribulation will begin. its supposed to happen in Israel at 10:35 Central time so it hasnt happened yet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 23, 2017 at 1:18 PM
Scarring?

Quoting onisionfan: I just proved the nutjob was wrong. We are all here
People need to stop scarring people with that. I think they foolishly misinterpreted the worlds change to an end. Let's keep praying for peace and love for one another.
onisionfan
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 1:55 PM

I meant Scaring ..never claimed to be a good speller lol...yes I am making fun of myself in this comment. rolling on floor

Quoting Anonymous 1: Scarring?
Quoting onisionfan: I just proved the nutjob was wrong. We are all here People need to stop scarring people with that. I think they foolishly misinterpreted the worlds change to an end. Let's keep praying for peace and love for one another.

onisionfan
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 1:58 PM

Made a video about my thoughts on the nut jobs who said this..... Here it is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:50 AM
This:

Quoting onisionfan: And its not going to happen there either. This end of the world jazz is getting old. "If" God wanted to destroy the world,he's not going to tell people on a certain date or time lol😂 ,it's just going to happen. That's if I ever believed that,which I don't.

Quoting WaterorWine: most people who believe in the rev. 12 sign dont believe the world will end but the tribulation will begin. its supposed to happen in Israel at 10:35 Central time so it hasnt happened yet.
onisionfan
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:03 PM

Actualloy that was the wrong video..so I will post the one I meant to share and the reponse the next days...in this comment

The first one<----

The next day <---

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:54 PM
Bump to watch videos later.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 7:15 PM
The Bible has never been wrong and everything in it will come to pass. Will the world end? Yes. Does anyone know when it will end? No.

Everyone needs to repent or there will be hell to pay. And God does know if you are truly sorry or not.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)