Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love my kids but...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
WHY IN THE HELL DO THEY GET UP SO EARLY!!! It’s the weekend why can’t they sleep in. My youngest who is 22 months was up at 6 playing in her bed, okay fine she is safe and happy no worries but then my oldest gets up and goes into the babies room and starts to play with her which wakes my middle child up and he is always a ball of energy in the morning. So now I am up with them before 7.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MarisaD21
by on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:07 AM
6am ain't bad...

....that said I know it sucks lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:12 AM
During the week my middle and youngest children are up at 430 and 530..... for absolutely no reason

Quoting MarisaD21: 6am ain't bad...

....that said I know it sucks lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:15 AM
Dd used to go to bed at 10pm and wake up by 6am when she was a baby. I tried to adjust her clock by shifting her bedtime to midnight so she'd sleep on my schedule, she still woke up at 6am 😩

Now we are all up early because of the dog, homeschooling and/or work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:17 AM
Ds is 7 and always been a early riser. Lucky for me he enertains himself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:18 AM
My kids somehow can’t figure out how to do that. The second they get up I literally here ‘mom’ 15 times in 5 min. And then my older 2 end up fighting.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Ds is 7 and always been a early riser. Lucky for me he enertains himself.
TrashCanCrouch
by on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:19 AM
I get up at 6am kids or no kids. Any later and I'd be wasting my day! Typically the kids are not up until 7:30am but this morning dd who is actually 22 months woke up ( fell asleep on the couch) by shoving pizza in my mouth saying "mom eat pizza" she was thoughtful to snag us some pizza from the box on the table for breakfast. It was 5:40am lol

So far I've had breakfast in bed, done two loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen out and washed the floor. Gathered all the garbage from around the house, ordered some books for dd 9 for Christmas Hung some posters for the kids in their room while they slept. Been to the store across the street for more eggs and $14 bacon lol the only one left with chores today is Dh and he's still asleep lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:24 AM
I only have on so I don't have to worry about fighting. He gets on his tablet or plays with his train or Legos.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My kids somehow can’t figure out how to do that. The second they get up I literally here ‘mom’ 15 times in 5 min. And then my older 2 end up fighting.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Ds is 7 and always been a early riser. Lucky for me he enertains himself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:25 AM
I don’t mind being up by 730-8 I’m good with that because I feel like any later and I waste the day. But starting at 4:30-5:00 to get up kinda sucks, even more so because I sleep like crap since I’m pregnant and always uncomfortable.

Quoting TrashCanCrouch: I get up at 6am kids or no kids. Any later and I'd be wasting my day! Typically the kids are not up until 7:30am but this morning dd who is actually 22 months woke up ( fell asleep on the couch) by shoving pizza in my mouth saying "mom eat pizza" she was thoughtful to snag us some pizza from the box on the table for breakfast. It was 5:40am lol

So far I've had breakfast in bed, done two loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen out and washed the floor. Gathered all the garbage from around the house, ordered some books for dd 9 for Christmas Hung some posters for the kids in their room while they slept. Been to the store across the street for more eggs and $14 bacon lol the only one left with chores today is Dh and he's still asleep lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:25 AM
My kids sleep til 9 or 10 😀
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:27 AM
I feel ya mama. Mine get up at 630-645 some days. Week days ok fine bc ds has to catch the bus at 745 but weekends please no.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)