Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't know what to make of all this

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
I have an ex from high school who told me that he wished he married me that he still has a thing for me. I asked him why he didn't say anything to me two yrs ago and he said he was scared to... He says he misses me and wonders what could of been..
The only thing is is he's married but he's not sure if he wants to stay with her... They are having problems . .i still feel something for him too but I want to see his marriage to work... I always wonder what could of been with him..i think the reason he is staying is cause of their little boy who is going to be three.. I don't know what to think bout all this and its driving me nuts.. I so could use some good advice right now
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2017 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nmkj
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 2:59 PM
4 moms liked this
I think you should forget about him until his marriage is officially over, meaning legally divorced.
lucky2Beeme
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 2:59 PM
2 moms liked this
Tell him when he can prove he is divorced to give you a call. You will then make plans with him to try dating. Until then you should not be in the picture
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Be a good friend and stay away from him as long as he's married. Tell him just what you told us, that while you still think of him, you want him to work on his marriage.

sugarsmom2
by Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 5:11 PM

stop . do not act upon this thought . He is not happy with his marriage . well its that a line of shit . we all have some rough spots in our marriage . we all have to work upon the marriage . and that means he has to stay with him wonderful wife and try to work out the kinks . it takes two to make a marriage work . two not one and maybe his marriage will not work but do not drive the nail into it . sure its easy to think oh my i used to love him and not see his flaws and or have to live with him . much different when you do the daily grind pay bills and clean the trash out of the can . or clean up vomit from time to time . 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I think you should leave other women's husband's alone.

oranguglad
by Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 5:51 PM

Grass is always greener syndrome. Run away.

Topaz2
by Member on Sep. 27, 2017 at 4:55 PM

He is trying to get into your pants, he won't leave his wife.  RUN!!!

Salvadorena
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2017 at 5:52 PM
Guys always use that excuse when they are looking for new kitty
Dont fall for it until he is actually divorced which probably wont happen
PJMM
by Member on Sep. 28, 2017 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
He's suffering from regret-itis and grass is always greener syndrome. It could be terminal. Run away.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 28, 2017 at 6:18 PM
Run far, far away and fast
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)