Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wish i never got pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I was happy at the fact of having another baby. My babies father took my other 2 daughters and ive been going through court non stop. Now with ny new bf we decided to have a baby. Im 6 months along and all we do is fight.
He makes me cry and feel depressed i am so unhappy i wish i got an abortion. I feel ashamed to feel that way but i dont feel stability or trust in this relationship and all i ever wanted was to be happy. I am not working and im stuck with him.
I dont know what to do any more...
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2017 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 6:23 AM
Hugs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 13, 2017 at 7:45 AM
2 moms liked this
Use your health insurance while you still have it to go into treatment.
It will help you make peace with the past and whatever situation happened where you lost custody of your other children, it will help you in your current relationship, but more importantly it will help you address the reasons behind the choices you're making.
The Dr can evaluate whether or not medication is a good choice for you.

I'm sure by now you're beginning to see that the common denominator behind all of this chaos is you and you've got to get to the bottom of it.
DevotedMotheof3
by Mom-1st on Oct. 13, 2017 at 7:51 AM
How he just take the kids?
Punky_1981
by Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 7:55 AM

How long were you and your boyfriend together before you decided to have a baby? 

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Try to find a doctor that can help you. Also, there are resources that can help you get out of a bad situation like this. Use them. 

Allthere
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 9:50 AM
Why did the father get custody of your other children? How long have you been with your BF?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2017 at 10:07 AM
We were only together a year. Thats why..but i have a history of unstable relationships. I was in a dv relationship. My ex got the kids because he was financially stable even tho i was also. He just had more money even tho he was arrested for throwing a vase at my head. And that killed me that he got my girls...i wanted a baby he couldn't take away and now im stuck with a guy who isnt loyal and treats me like shit. Im tying my tubes this year but i need a support system which i dont have at all. Not 1 person.

Quoting Punky_1981:

How long were you and your boyfriend together before you decided to have a baby? 

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Try to find a doctor that can help you. Also, there are resources that can help you get out of a bad situation like this. Use them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 13, 2017 at 10:12 AM

Here is what I think I think you were trying to replace the absence of your daughters by having this baby.  It's you mainly that wanted this baby and not necessary your boyfriend.  It's why he is fighting with you now because things would change that requires money.  I think he was happy being single and careful without having to responsibility of taking care of you and this child. 

Forcing someone to be in this situation never works out. You better be prepare of taking care of this child on your own because I don't see him staying around or being involve in this child life other than forcing him to pay child support. Or there is an option of giving up the child for adoption. 

Why does your EX have your daughters and how old are they?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2017 at 10:33 AM
Well i didnt force him he knew i wanted a baby he said he did too and he tried and came inside so many times.my ex is older than me and he has the girls because he has a small business more money than me im 25 hes 54. Even tho he has a history of hitting me he still got them. My bf is so quick to jump at women when we argue for one day he will message dirty skanks on fb. Meanwhile im pregnant im ready to break down.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Here is what I think I think you were trying to replace the absence of your daughters by having this baby.  It's you mainly that wanted this baby and not necessary your boyfriend.  It's why he is fighting with you now because things would change that requires money.  I think he was happy being single and careful without having to responsibility of taking care of you and this child. 

Forcing someone to be in this situation never works out. You better be prepare of taking care of this child on your own because I don't see him staying around or being involve in this child life other than forcing him to pay child support. Or there is an option of giving up the child for adoption. 

Why does your EX have your daughters and how old are they?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 13, 2017 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, this sounds so difficult for you. Have you talked to your doctor about this? Or maybe even sought out counseling? It seems that you are beginning to recognize a pattern to your relationships, and that is a great first step. Do your best to learn from your mistakes, plan out your future. What you want and what you are not willing to accept. Do all you can to regain the relationship with your daughters, as you are doing. Use these trials as learning lessons. And know that this place you are in is not permanent, nothing is, and with strength  you will be able to break this cycle. Maybe even consider adoption for this child. Praying that you are able to find the joy you deserve....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 14, 2017 at 2:51 PM
At any point did you think of not making new babies but working on your relationship and maybe working to pay for a good lawyer to get your kids back?

I mean it sounds like you are repeating an unstable pattern over and over.. before jumping into new.. finish the old.

I don’t want to sound like a @ick but you must see how raising a child in an unstable home.. is problematic. And now wishing you never had this baby inside of you.. well he/she is not at fault.. it’s you! You might need to stabilize yourself before bringing new life into your situation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)