Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh in Just want to smack him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
Okay so DH has been no help lately, work for both of us has been crazy hectic and we have close to no down time. With the kids I am always running from one place to another without his help. Well, I was talking to him about having to pick up 2 of our children from practice at the same time our other son got out of practice at another place. Then take them to football. He looks at me and asks in all seriousness,"How are you picking them all up at different places?" To which I replied,"IN NOT! You need to choose which kid you are getting okay so that was this week, we argued a bit but nothing bad. Well today we were arguing about some girl sending him a message, he swears he doesn't know her. I'm calm when we argue due to the fact that I do not want our children to hear. He gets loud, defensive, and angry. I tried to ignore him and told him to calm down. He kept going on about me checking his stuff daily ( which I honestly don't, the only reason I did today was because he asked me to message someone) I told him I didn't care to argue and smacked his phone down. He jumps up with his fist and says he will fuck me up. Mind you he has not hit me in a long time. It only happened once years ago and he was drunk. But this is not like him and I'm not sure what to do advice please!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 21, 2017 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
If my husband ever told me that he will fuck me up, then I would tell him to step outside with me in the backyard. I can take him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Divorce him. He cheats on you, verbally abuses you and has physically abused you.

I don't understand women like you. Your kids are going to be just like him or marry someone who is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2017 at 7:58 PM
I agree! I've never dealt with this side of him before and that's why Im so lost. Normally Im right there with you all saying the same thing, " I don't understand women like you" when he hit me years ago I did leave he begged me back and everything had been fine. This is completely out of character and I am so confused. My children NEVER hear him say anything like that and have NEVER seen him angry. They think he is the best father and husband ever. So I highly doubt they turn into him or marry someone like that. Maybe he's on drugs. Idk. Thanks for your input though
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 8:07 PM

I think it would be in your best interest for you and your children to not be around him for a while.  He's has something he needs to work out, probably with therapy and a clearing of his conscience.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Oct. 21, 2017 at 8:08 PM
4 moms liked this

It's my opinion that when men start getting defensive by yelling, screaming, and threatening violence it's because they have something to hide and they're using shock to get you to drop the subject. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 8:56 PM

Stop adding more stress in your lives with all the kids activities you sign them up for.  Slow Down

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY BARONESS on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:45 PM
I would have calmly reached for a large cast iron skillet and then "DARED" him to even think about hitting me or fucking me up.
His guilty sounding ass would be sleeping in the garage for a few weeks
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:48 PM
That is what you got out of this? Not that her husband said he would fuck her up?

OP, don’t take your children out of activities they love and are good for them because you have an abusive and lazy spouse.

Quoting Anonymous 5:

Stop adding more stress in your lives with all the kids activities you sign them up for.  Slow Down

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:49 PM
I would honestly be divorced. I’m not someone to jump to divorce quickly, but he threatens you with physical violence? That isn’t okay, in any circumstance.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:53 PM
If this isn’t normal behavior for him, perhaps you should consider the possibility that he does know the girl and he’s feeling guilty for something.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)