Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would any mother do this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies
Ok sooooo... I just found out my mans ex wife is letting her 16yr old and 15yr old drink at home. Mind you she has a 20 yr old bf.. (she is 37). Chugging some bottles down like there is no tomorrow. Now I know some parents would say. “ I would rather have them do it at home than somewhere else!” Sure. But not every damn weekend and every other day. And allowed them to drop out of school. What kind of parenting is this??!! I could go on. But texting is annoying. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2017 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2017 at 4:52 PM
9 moms liked this
No and I would call CPS and have her arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and neglect.
ihave1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2017 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I think I agree w/ MixedCooke

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 5, 2017 at 5:02 PM

Let your boyfriend handle this, those are his children after all. You're not even stepmother. 

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2017 at 5:20 PM

Ugh, poor kids. That's just asking for trouble and very, very stupid on her part.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 5, 2017 at 7:03 PM
Oh believe me.. I am a step mother and concerned one at that. I’m in this with him 100%. And he is handling it.. I just wanted to know what others opinions are. I’m sure your one of the mothers that let your children and the neighborhood children come over and party and what not.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Let your boyfriend handle this, those are his children after all. You're not even stepmother. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 5, 2017 at 7:05 PM
The thing is.. we live in different states. How do we go forth on calling the police. When it is just his word. I did find some kind of footage of the party and the other kids drinking. What would you suggest?

Quoting MixedCooke: No and I would call CPS and have her arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and neglect.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 5, 2017 at 8:09 PM
Well I’ve read the state laws for where she lives and underage drinking is ok if they are on private property. Which sucks. But He should call CPS anyways because it’s not only his kids there are other children there too.

Quoting Anonymous 1: The thing is.. we live in different states. How do we go forth on calling the police. When it is just his word. I did find some kind of footage of the party and the other kids drinking. What would you suggest?

Quoting MixedCooke: No and I would call CPS and have her arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and neglect.
Sassytwinmom
by on Nov. 5, 2017 at 9:04 PM
Nope i tell my girls i better not hear of them drinking before legal not even special occassions.
TrashCanCrouch
by on Nov. 5, 2017 at 9:06 PM
This is what was done with SD and she’s 19 now. Only reason my teen doesn’t is because of SN. I take no issues with it and it’s perfectly legal for parents to allow it in their private property.
Lolitalux
by Member on Nov. 5, 2017 at 9:15 PM
I am from Europe so it is no big deal to me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)