Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are there a way to get into yahoo email if you dont know password

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

I have been having gut feeling husband may have cheated on me.I decided to get on computer and see if I could find anything.I checked hotmail and yahoo using the name he used to set up a gmail account I set that account up for him.When I used the name he used on gmail there was a yahoo account that came up in his name.The thing is I dont know password and wondering if there is a way for me to get password so I can read emails There is a phone number that comes up to if you forgot password but you have to know the 2 digits missing in the phone number and I dont know the phone number..I dont want to say anything to him yet till I see if I can get in there and see if I have proof then his butt can hit road if he has cheated on me.Thanks

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2017 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 14, 2017 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

If he set up the 2 step authentication its so people will NOT get into his email and read his messages!

Unless you setup the email and know the other part of the 2 step authentication, you're out of luck.

How about just asking him. Its a start.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2017 at 1:15 AM

It would be a agrument telling me I'm accusing him of something he is not doing.That is why I wanted to try and read them so I would have proof

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 14, 2017 at 2:42 AM
Oh ffs. Just file for divorce, it's clear you don't trust him and don't want to be married to him.
mommytoeandb
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2017 at 2:51 AM
So...you think he has a secret email AND a secret phone number? If I log on to my Yahoo email from another device, I had to enter confirmation code sent to my phone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2017 at 1:23 PM

Quoting Anonymous 3: Oh ffs. Just file for divorce, it's clear you don't trust him and don't want to be married to him.

If I didnt want to be married to him I would divorce him whether he was doing something wrong or not.He is always telling me he hides nothing he has no emails but the one I already know about. If your not hiding anything then why would you hide this email account i didnt know anything about?How can you trust someone that who is not honest.? If you want the trust you have to be truthful

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 14, 2017 at 1:58 PM

That's my point. You do not trust your husband. Therefore, you should not remain married to him. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 3: Oh ffs. Just file for divorce, it's clear you don't trust him and don't want to be married to him.

If I didnt want to be married to him I would divorce him whether he was doing something wrong or not.He is always telling me he hides nothing he has no emails but the one I already know about. If your not hiding anything then why would you hide this email account i didnt know anything about?How can you trust someone that who is not honest.? If you want the trust you have to be truthful

PinkButterfly66
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2017 at 2:20 PM

I have a yahoo email account, a gmail account and a third email account set up on a domain we own.  The yahoo and gmail accounts are my spam accounts.  A lot of people use alternate email accounts for spam.  Why do you suspect he's cheating on you?

kgsharber
by Member on Nov. 14, 2017 at 2:22 PM
Google the phone number without the missing numbers you try to find the missing ones. You could also search it in Facebook.
JalynSpoon
by Member on Nov. 14, 2017 at 2:24 PM

tsk tsk

Tracylynn100
by Member on Nov. 14, 2017 at 2:24 PM

I searched my email address on spokio and 2 other women came up, was a crocheting grandma in Canada and the other was a super freaky girl.  My point is you don't know for sure it is his?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)