Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I f***ing hate people sometimes...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
So yes this is a bitching fb post, but I have this one chick that has come to my house a few times to pick up FREE items like expensive ass boots that I bought last year that were a hair to big. Anyway she came a few days later wearing the boots, that’s great. I even asked how she liked them?! Well today I noticed she had the boots I gave her for FREE up for sale on like 5 other sites!
Why do people do that shit? She took from someone that may have actually needed them to what? Make $10? Yes I know it’s out of my control once things leave my hands.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2017 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2blessed2bitch
by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:40 PM
Aww that would drive me nuts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this

She probably is hurting for money is she was looking for free items in the first place.  It makes sense that if they began to hurt her feet or she needed quick cash, she would then try to sell them.  I wouldn't judge. 

othermom
by Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:59 PM

That is frustrating

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 1:07 PM
There is a family here where I live that goes on fb flea markets and garbage picking..they tell people they need items for their kids and don't have much money so people feeling bad,give it to them for free instead of making 5 it 10 bucks off it. Well then people start to notice they then turn around and sell the stuff on fb or at a yard sale...I understand it's frustrating. Trying to help someone who you feel needs help them They do that. Its the point.
momofthem311
by Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 1:12 PM
I give all of anything we can’t use anymore away for free. If people turn around and sell it, that’s on them. I know it’s frustrating AF! People are assholes
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2017 at 1:14 PM
So taking something from someone that could have actually needed them is ok?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

She probably is hurting for money is she was looking for free items in the first place.  It makes sense that if they began to hurt her feet or she needed quick cash, she would then try to sell them.  I wouldn't judge. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2017 at 1:15 PM
I do too, in hopes that it actually goes to someone in need!

Quoting momofthem311: I give all of anything we can’t use anymore away for free. If people turn around and sell it, that’s on them. I know it’s frustrating AF! People are assholes
Ms_Smock
by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 1:16 PM
maybe needed $10 more than the boots
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2017 at 1:16 PM
I know it’s stupid, I was just annoyed.

Quoting Anonymous 3: There is a family here where I live that goes on fb flea markets and garbage picking..they tell people they need items for their kids and don't have much money so people feeling bad,give it to them for free instead of making 5 it 10 bucks off it. Well then people start to notice they then turn around and sell the stuff on fb or at a yard sale...I understand it's frustrating. Trying to help someone who you feel needs help them They do that. Its the point.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2017 at 1:17 PM
Then don’t pick up something you don’t need!

Quoting Ms_Smock: maybe needed $10 more than the boots
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)