Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will I ever recover!?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Im going through a divorce that I initiated we still live together for now. We have court in 1 month about a month ago i changed my mind practically begged him to take me back and stop the divorce he agreed I loved him more then I ever have but he won't and treats me like sh*t on his shoe its bad. We have 5 kids im heartbroken.

I have been miserable for a good 3 years even though he treated me bad his mom sister sil all hate me. He says will disown him if we get back together she has money and hes materialistic.
Anyway he didnt stop divorce doesnt wear his ring, ignores me. I did not talk to him that good over the years bcuz i has hurt by things he didnt do for our kids and I.
But I realized about a month ago there were things that I needed to change in order to be better to him and now he fell out of love with him before I could show him what a great life we will have together and a better wife I would be. He chose his mom over me he even said it. 20years 5 kids I am devastated again.
This is not the first time he's played with my emotions. I have done everything to win him back.
Why would he break up our family after all the families split up. I feel like dying!!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2017 at 9:57 PM
Replies (21-24):
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 24, 2018 at 12:52 AM

Why did you intiate the divorce in the first place? 

by Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs. you got this.

by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 26, 2018 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with her! My ex husband treated me like shit. We were together for 9.5 years but I couldn't take it anymore so I filed and now me and my kids live happily ever after. The end.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

He is an asshole.

You didn't just file on a whim. He treats you like shit. And he's managed to convince you that you were the problem. 

Go through with the divorce. And get some therapy to help yourself work through the mental abuse he's put you through. 

by Member on Feb. 27, 2018 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Sweetie your better off with out him! Get yourself together and build yourself up and move on. It will be hard at first but in time things will get better and so will your feelings! YOU GOT THIS YOU CAN DO IT YOUR WORTH MORE THEN THE WAY HE TREATS YOU!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)