Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny/Wtf husband...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Just annoyed and need to vent....UGH. So my husband has been moody today (yes yes I've asked him what's up and ofc, nothing) So ok cool we all have off days, no biggie, I'll be sweet and not nag him, let him do his thing. He decides to go to the gun shop, didn't ask me to go, once again that's fine, he needs him time. Went upstairs to get his shoes, came STORMING down, hands on hips, looking like a cross between hellboy and hulk= RAGE MONSTER. Freaking out about who's "mans zip up hoodie is hanging on my side of the closet" (No I don't cheat, that's not even ever been a consern for either one of us) I just nicely said "its my dads, remember i took it off and completely forgot i hijacked it" Took the wind out of his sails. So he leaves, then a few seconds later whips the door open *insert RAGE MONSTER again* holds up a $20 that was on my console. "WHAT IS THIS? WHO GAVE THIS TO YOU" ok... I'm trying reeeeeeal hard not to laugh at him, like come on guy...its a $20. It's not a used condom you found under the seat of my car lol. (Mom wanted me to pick up a lil cake, then changed her mind, blah blah we literally talked about it last night lol)

I mean what the actual shit. I've heard of a man getting pms, but this was out of the blue, crazy train missed psycho town stop. lol

Well all else hope yall got a laugh over my lovely start to day lmfao!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2017 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
young_lv_mom
by Member on Dec. 28, 2017 at 12:48 PM
Omg the last time my husband acted like that he had a dream that I was cheating on him and he walked in on it. Lmao. Took him a good two days to fix his head while I just laughed about the crazy (was stupid stuff like what yours did). If anything at least your being a good sport about is day lol
OrangeBalloon
by Member on Dec. 28, 2017 at 12:49 PM

He might be cheating. Sometimes a cheater will get weirdly possessive if they are cheating themselves. Turn it around on him and see what he does. At the very least he'll understand how annoying it is to be accused of something he didn't do. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2017 at 12:55 PM
Lmfao I know! What else can you do other than not laugh in their face and make it worse! Soooooo hard tho!

Quoting young_lv_mom: Omg the last time my husband acted like that he had a dream that I was cheating on him and he walked in on it. Lmao. Took him a good two days to fix his head while I just laughed about the crazy (was stupid stuff like what yours did). If anything at least your being a good sport about is day lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2017 at 8:59 PM

He is feeling guilty about something. 

bluebunnybabe
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2017 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this
If that’s not normal for him, you need to get his head examined. That’s fucking nuts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 29, 2017 at 10:13 AM
Ew. I could not be with someone who thought it appropriate under any circumstances, to interrogate me over the presence of money or a sweatshirt.
That's not funny. That's controlling.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 29, 2017 at 10:20 AM
Is that normal behavior for him? If not, I would just write it off and move on. All people have moods and rare assh*le moments. But if that’s routine, that’s a terrible relationship.
Careyon
by on Jan. 1, 2018 at 8:12 PM

Oh wow!  I'm glad you stayed calm and found the humor in it.  God Bless you.  Men can be more tempermental than women some times.

Shadylady33
by Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 9:45 PM

First banging head into wall  And then sidesplittinglaughter

When we were first married there was a contest on the radio.  You had to call in when you heard a certain song, so I wrote it and the phone number to the radio station by the phone.  I was working in the rose garden in the back yard when my husband comes storming out the back door,"Who the hell is Vince Gill and why is he such a fucking thrill?"  LOL  

Your husband is not the only one to lose their mind! LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2018 at 7:40 AM
omg lmao!!! That just made my day! I totally feel you lol!

Quoting Shadylady33:

First banging head into wall  And then sidesplittinglaughter

When we were first married there was a contest on the radio.  You had to call in when you heard a certain song, so I wrote it and the phone number to the radio station by the phone.  I was working in the rose garden in the back yard when my husband comes storming out the back door,"Who the hell is Vince Gill and why is he such a fucking thrill?"  LOL  

Your husband is not the only one to lose their mind! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)