Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe it poor baby girl please pray

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
I'm a mom of 4 children and my youngest child she's the only daughter I have after 3 boys. She is 5 years old and she was healthy, playing a lot, loves to giggle, and she enjoyed school and spending time with her friends. She told us that she wasn't hungry, she has been throwing up took her to her pediatrician saying she has a virus and sent her home with antibiotics. A few days later she got worse and my husband took her to the hospital while I work. They did an examination and they can tell something is wrong they did an MRI on her and there was a mass around her spinal cord and took her to surgery the next day to do a biopsy on her. She spent Christmas Day at the hospital while waiting for the results and Santa was here to see her and brought her a gift at her room. Yesterday they finally got the results after a few days and the nurse was playing a game with her while the oncologist told us to come out of the room to talk to us and then the oncologist broke us the bad news she was diagnosed with DIPG and the lifespan is 6 months-2 years. I broke down crying I can't believe it. I can't believe my baby girl has cancer. They can't do anymore surgery only option is chemo and radiation, but I'm finding other ways so she can live. She always wanted to go to Disney World but we don't have the money and sometimes this week I'm submitting an request to Make a Wish because I asked her if she can have any she wanted to go to Disney World. I don't want her to die and I'm already having suicidal thoughts my husband told me to see a therapist soon I don't know, I don't want to commit suicidal because I also have 3 boys that needs me as well but if my baby girl going to die I don't know what to do. Please pray and please let there be a miracle for my baby girl.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2017 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperMom081115
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 8:48 PM
Sorry. Hope she pulls through this. Stay strong!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2017 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Look up dog survivors. They're one she has been a survivor for 11 years.

I'm sooo sorry to hear this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2017 at 8:56 PM
There is? There is hope then and I'll look it up later on. We go to church tomorrow although my daughter will be at the hospital my MIL is going to be with her while we are at church. We are going to tell everyone at church to pray for her and let there be a miracle. I got told by an oncologist she only has less than a year or two to live. I'm going to look for a second option anything so my daughter can live.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Look up dog survivors. They're one she has been a survivor for 11 years.

I'm sooo sorry to hear this.
itzbrandyy
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 8:57 PM
Im so sorry. Sending you lots of prayers. ((Hugs))
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2017 at 8:58 PM
She been a tough cookie she even likes beating on her older brothers and wins at every game she plays with them. I hope she can win the biggest fight of her life.

Quoting SuperMom081115: Sorry. Hope she pulls through this. Stay strong!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2017 at 8:59 PM
Thank you ❤️

Quoting itzbrandyy: Im so sorry. Sending you lots of prayers. ((Hugs))
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2017 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry. Will you get a second opinion? I hope all ends up well for you guys.
Givemefive
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry. I will pray for your family and the medical people who help you. I think getting help for you and all of your family is a good idea. Your family needs you now and will continue to need you.

cellomom26
by on Dec. 30, 2017 at 9:15 PM
So sorry! Prayers and positive thoughts to your family.
Meepandstitch2
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Omg, I am so sorry and will pray for you and your family. Please do go see someone about your suicidal thoughts(completely understandable) because you are gonna have to draw strength from somewhere for your girl, your boys and your husband. God bless you all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)