Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I stay home with my 20 month ds#2 during the week and I love it for the most part. I try and keep us active because I know ds#2 is like a tornado. He gets into every thing!! Some days I am so burnt out by dinner. Some days I feel like I’m constantly trying to stop a train from derailing.

My older son was not like this. He would sit and play cars for a long period of time. He would nap without issues. He would eat no problem. Ds#2? He is King No Sleep. Naps almost always have an issue. I keep rangling him to sit at the table to eat. He won’t sit and play for more than a minute. He is into everything.

I love my kid to death but he might be the death of me. I just needed to vent. It’s been a long day as you can tell!
by on Feb. 5, 2018 at 11:22 AM
Replies (21-26):
Element5
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Oh man that sounds like our 3rd child!

My 1st two kids are 13 months apart and never had issues with distorting stuff .. our 3rd and a girl.. Oh My God like tornado! One day she got a little step ladder and got a hold of toothpaste.. all over the floor! The huge jar of a&d on walls, dog food all over the floors, kitty litter in the laundry room ( I thought I went to the beach.. and this pic... let me just say it’s not Nutella..

Having a newborn and my little tornado.. and two older boys with different school and sports schedule.. not easy! Hang in there!

Madeyemoody
by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:35 AM
Your Ds and my dd could be besties lol! My youngest is 2 and holy cripes she’s a maniac! She is a natural born destroyer of all things clean and sleep? Lol no. She’ll take a nap for an hour but she doesn’t sleep at night.
BearFamily12
by Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry for that doll! Lol

Certain times I’m like idk why you have that but I just don’t care lol. As long as it isn't dangerous or anything, go for it.

Quoting Element5:

Mobile Photo

Oh man that sounds like our 3rd child!

My 1st two kids are 13 months apart and never had issues with distorting stuff .. our 3rd and a girl.. Oh My God like tornado! One day she got a little step ladder and got a hold of toothpaste.. all over the floor! The huge jar of a&d on walls, dog food all over the floors, kitty litter in the laundry room ( I thought I went to the beach.. and this pic... let me just say it’s not Nutella..

Having a newborn and my little tornado.. and two older boys with different school and sports schedule.. not easy! Hang in there!

BearFamily12
by Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 3:01 PM
I honestly thought kids slept through the night by 1. Ds#1 was sleeping through the night by 9 months. This one? Ha. I’m like why are you up!?

We call ds#2 Wreck It Ralph (Wreck it or Ralph). He is insane!

Quoting Madeyemoody: Your Ds and my dd could be besties lol! My youngest is 2 and holy cripes she’s a maniac! She is a natural born destroyer of all things clean and sleep? Lol no. She’ll take a nap for an hour but she doesn’t sleep at night.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 10, 2018 at 3:37 PM

I can't imagine how he'll be when school starts and he'll have to sit still for hours on end. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 11, 2018 at 12:31 PM
Puzzle toys. Give him things he can open and explore.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)