Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's using 2 phones...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
My boyfriend is using 2 cell phones and maybe I'm being paranoid but I feel like he's using his old cell phone to hide stuff from me.

He is leaving his old provider his contract ends in 4months we dropped his plan to lowest it can go they have been ripping him off and won't do anything to fix the problem so he's on my plan now different provider also.

He put his bell SIM card in an old phone and is now using it plus his current phone that's now with my provider. He shouldn't be worried about calls all his calls are currently being forward to mine so I can let them know his number has changed and it's not hard to text people a new number so why does he need to use a second phone??

Maybe I'm just being paranoid but it just seems a bit suspicious and I want to go with my gut on this one and think he's hiding something...
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2018 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
woodswalker
by Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 2:42 AM
Go with your gut
Punky_1981
by Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 8:12 AM

It does sound like he's hiding something. Get your hands on that second phone and see what he's been doing on it.

mommytoeandb
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 8:15 AM
I wouldn't have agreed to having his calls forwarded to my phone. Why doesn't he forward them to his new phone?
nikabear
by Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 8:16 AM
If you don’t trust him then why are you with him? Walk away.............
nanny1918
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:32 AM
I use to have two phones, one for work and one for personal use.
I can't think of why it would be normal for someone to have two phones for personal use, unless he's up to no good.
Is there anything else that makes you think he's being sneaky ?
Friendly_Mom
by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:36 AM
Why do you have to text his friends/aquaitances his new number? Why can’t he do it? Why is his old number redirected to your phone and not to his new one?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)