Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is phone sex cheating and should I tell my boyfriend

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

So last night my x boyfriend and I were talking last night and I do have a boyfriend who I am happy with. Last few days I have tired different ways to give him hints about what I wanted but has not been getting so I went to talk to my x about it last night and he said how he would make love to me again and I started to use my vibrator and we'll I had a orgasm which felt so good since my current boyfriend and I have not made love since beginning of Jan. I feel so bad about it and wondering if I should tell current boyfriend what I did or just not. The x and I are just friends. He lives 3 hours away so it's not like I can just go over and see him.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 6:48 AM
1 mom liked this
No, don't tell your bf. Just dump him and be alone for a while until you can figure yourself out. That was definitely cheating. If you haven't had sex with your current bf and haven't been able to work through why in a month, then you don't have appropriate relationship skills to even be in a relationship at this point.
CheerioHolder
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 6:52 AM
Don't bother telling him and just break things off. It's not working out.

Ultimately you were doing it to yourself,so why not have just masturbated to begin with, without your ex on the phone. Then you wouldn't be a cheater.
Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 7:29 AM

I wouldn't tell, and I would go see a therapist, if you are "happy" with your bf you need to try to fix this issue, without getting your ex involved. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 8:32 AM

Tell him and tell him he can do the same with someone else.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 8:38 AM

1. Hints are a waste of time. Your bf isn't a mind reader. Just TELL him what you want.
  2. Your sex life is not something to discuss with an ex.
  3. Phone sex with your ex is cheating.
  4. Decide what you want with your life and go after it. Stop being so wishy washy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:19 AM

You are no English major.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:16 PM
You're a cheater. If you want a relationship with your bf you need to tell him. He deserves that. If not, leave him alone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 10, 2018 at 8:29 AM
YES-definitely cheating.

I've been cheated on by both a physical / emotional / sexual affair, and a phone sex / email sex affair, and the feelings of betrayal were intense in both instances. Don't be a selfish, self indulgent bitch. That's the kind that destroyed 3 families (one OW was married). So those walks on the wild side did gained NOTHING, and lost a lot, such as respect, trust and love. The negative financial impact was pretty high also. (The single OW had the affair with my XH - her boss -their VP heard about it and fired BOTH of them on company ethics violations, so neither of them had any income for about a year. Good thing I had a decent job and could supprt myself and DS. XH pretty much lost EVERYTHING, and not because I took it away.

Just to clarify...

https://www.drlaura.com/blog?action=viewBlog&blogID=-938032305359855527&dest=/mobile/blogdetail.jsp
Shai4710
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 4:13 PM
I wouldn’t but if you’re not sexually compatible with your current bf then break off the relationship. It will be a train wreck if you wait.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 10, 2018 at 4:17 PM
It's emotional cheating, in the very least.
I wouldn't tell him if you wanna stay with him. If you wanna stay with him though you should stop talking to your ex like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)