Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is phone sex cheating and should I tell my boyfriend

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So last night my x boyfriend and I were talking last night and I do have a boyfriend who I am happy with. Last few days I have tired different ways to give him hints about what I wanted but has not been getting so I went to talk to my x about it last night and he said how he would make love to me again and I started to use my vibrator and we'll I had a orgasm which felt so good since my current boyfriend and I have not made love since beginning of Jan. I feel so bad about it and wondering if I should tell current boyfriend what I did or just not. The x and I are just friends. He lives 3 hours away so it's not like I can just go over and see him.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:36 AM
Replies (11-15):
lapcounter
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2018 at 2:17 PM
You’re obviously NOT happy or you wouldn’t have done what you did.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2018 at 3:21 PM
I should clear something up. I only did it cause I was mad at him. We are good now. I did not tell him and have no plans on telling him. It was a huge mistake.
Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 3:48 PM

just break it off - it was cheating.  Even if he forgives you he'll never trust you again and really calling you ex to discuss your sex life (or lack thereof ) WTF !?  Any couple who hasn't had sex in over a month has major issues anyways ... just put this relationship out of its misery

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 13, 2018 at 3:43 PM
Include your current boyfriend in on the phone sex conversation with your ex and see how he feels about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 13, 2018 at 3:46 PM

Break up with your bf. you are too immature for a serious relationship.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)