Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Just found ouy my husbands sister in law is pregnant. So i dont know how long we should wait to let them know our news. Any advice??
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2018 at 9:52 PM
Replies (21-26):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2018 at 12:12 AM
According to the way she is, no one is. Its always about her amd only her. If we have something planed (family events) and she dont like them she will make a fit until she gets her way.

Quoting DiANAiVELiSSE:

AND WHAT YOU'RE NOT??? 

Quoting Anonymous 1: My husbands sister in law is very special. That is why now we dont know when to announce :(

DiANAiVELiSSE
by Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 10:10 AM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW .. i;m sorry for you

Quoting Anonymous 1: According to the way she is, no one is. Its always about her amd only her. If we have something planed (family events) and she dont like them she will make a fit until she gets her way.
Quoting DiANAiVELiSSE:

AND WHAT YOU'RE NOT??? 

Quoting Anonymous 1: My husbands sister in law is very special. That is why now we dont know when to announce :(

Willow_Phoenix
by Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 11:20 AM

When is she due vs. when you are due?

Willow_Phoenix
by Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 11:22 AM

If you're trying to be delicate about the situation, you could pull your mil and fil aside and tell them to keep it a secret since you don't want to steal her spotlight.

Of course you could tell your family and friends and ask them to keep it away from your husband's family so that she can't view you as stealing her spotlight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2018 at 11:26 PM
I am due in july. My husbands sil idk when shes due since she dont know how far along she is. Hasnt been to dr yet

Quoting Willow_Phoenix:

When is she due vs. when you are due?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2018 at 11:28 PM
I would love to tell the rest of my family but they are crazy lol if i tell my mom in 30 min my aunt from out of cou try will know lol
I do think they suspect

Quoting Willow_Phoenix:

If you're trying to be delicate about the situation, you could pull your mil and fil aside and tell them to keep it a secret since you don't want to steal her spotlight. Of course you could tell your family and friends and ask them to keep it away from your husband's family so that she can't view you as stealing her spotlight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)