Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why are they blaming me for their problems

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 4:40 PM
  • 3 Replies

my ex husband and his current fiance got into a huge fight a couple of weekends ago. She accused him of sleeping with me and other women and he accused me of putting it out there that he was a cheater. Mind you he and I have been divorced for 7 years and we share kids that's as far as it goes. The current fiance attacked him scratched him kicked him and slapped him in th face, he called th police and went down to the court house and filed a domestic violence injunction against her. I guess they won't be getting Married May 2019 huh. My ex had to tell me what was happening because my 9 year was over there at the time of the 2nd incident. Although she was sleep and didn't witness anything social services still has to interview her so now I am involved. I honeslty don't care what happens as long as it doesn't mess with my child support and my kids safety. I'm happy my kids are both AB honor roll students and I am getting ready for Junior Prom with my oldest, she will be starting dual enrollment at the community college in the fall and we will start touring universities, My youngest is excited about performing their Lion King song and she's learning to run in a running program. I truly don't have time for his or her foolishness, I guess since I am happy they both want to drag me into their shit.

by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 4:57 PM
If me and my dh got divorced he better find a sane wonan. Document the incident and save the report. If this woman is crazy she should not be around your kids. I believe a man should see his kids but he needs to boot this woman and if he has a kid with her he needs to get his priorities straightened.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:06 PM
I went through this with ex DH and his new wife. She’s bat shit crazy , immature and very insecure. He’s a liar, cheat and narcissist so they’re a match made in karma lol
Nevada3016
by Member on Apr. 17, 2018 at 10:35 PM
They had their court date today so I guess they are officially done lol. The judge threw out his petition for domestic violence injunction smdh. What goes around comes around
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)