Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids taken by bio dad...

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:26 PM
  • 10 Replies
In my town a set of kids were taken by the bio father to Lebanon.. he told the court he was going to Seattle, then went to WA state, and flew out... the poor mom will probably never see her kids again...

https://www.abbynews.com/news/abbotsford-mom-is-fighting-to-get-kids-back-from-lebanon/
by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:29 PM
3 moms liked this
I couldn't marry a foreign man after seeing Not Without My Daughter.
Thewife06
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:31 PM
That poor mother and kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:32 PM
This actually happened to my daughter’s classmate. The mom took off with the kids I want to say it was the Dominican Republic. It took two years and he finally got them back. It depends on the country and if their willing to work with the United States to get the kids back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:44 PM
The USA has international treaties with many countries that make are the kids come home. My son’s father is from Portugal and tried to pull this shit, my son is home and his father was deported and is in prison for international kidnapping. I have sole custody
FlyingHottie
by Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I felt the same way. But i married. German but he became Canadian after we married... but he lived here since 2nd grade

Quoting Anonymous 1: I couldn't marry a foreign man after seeing Not Without My Daughter.
FlyingHottie
by Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:37 PM
I know. Worst is nothing the government can do. She has to basically track him down, steak the kids back and go to the embassy

Quoting Thewife06: That poor mother and kids.
FlyingHottie
by Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:38 PM
This country won’t work with Canada 😔

Quoting Anonymous 2: This actually happened to my daughter’s classmate. The mom took off with the kids I want to say it was the Dominican Republic. It took two years and he finally got them back. It depends on the country and if their willing to work with the United States to get the kids back.
FlyingHottie
by Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:38 PM
Unfortunately this country doesn’t...

Quoting Anonymous 3: The USA has international treaties with many countries that make are the kids come home. My son’s father is from Portugal and tried to pull this shit, my son is home and his father was deported and is in prison for international kidnapping. I have sole custody
FlyingHottie
by Member on Apr. 17, 2018 at 5:34 PM
They have a go fund me going now for the family, but I feel for the mother
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 17, 2018 at 5:36 PM

I second this!

Quoting Anonymous 1: I couldn't marry a foreign man after seeing Not Without My Daughter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)