Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey, y'all!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:48 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 202 Total Views
I am Kayla, and I am 24. I have two daughters, two stepdaughters, and a stepson. Makynzie and Dallas are my two girls and will soon be 5 and 4. My other two girls are almost 15 and 13, and my boy is about to be 12. I live in Georgia, about 30 miles west of Atlanta. My husband works in Louisiana on a tugboat, and is gone for 30 days at a time. When he is here, he is only home for 2 weeks before he leaves for another 30 days. I have two dogs, Cooper is a Pomeranian and Blue is a n APBT. I don't work, and plan on homeschooling my daughters. I really look forward to getting to know everyone here!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Nicoles2LilRams
by Nicole- Queen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Welcome Kayla!

Sounds like you've got a handful!  Do your step kids live with you?

myownparadise
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:00 PM
My life is very different! No, they don't live with me, but my stepson does usually spend the whole summer break with me. His mom usually calls before school lets out, and asks if he can stay with me even though my husband won't be here.

Quoting Nicoles2LilRams:Welcome Kayla!Sounds like you've got a handful!  Do your step kids live with you?
Momtoasurvivor
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Hi There! Welcome to the group!  You sound very very busy!  I cant wait to get to know you better!

myownparadise
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Thank you! Keeping myself busy is the only way I know to deal with a husband that is never around!

Quoting Momtoasurvivor:

Hi There! Welcome to the group!  You sound very very busy!  I cant wait to get to know you better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)