Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I did it all by myself :)

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:01 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 129 Total Views

So you know how I suck at shopping and couponing and Eric usually does all the grocery shopping?  lol

I went with just Matt last night!  Eric was just too tired to go, Mondays are the busiest days and he's doing two people's jobs now so.. the last thing he wanted to do was grocery shopping.  So... I made my list from the meal plan I made on Food.com, added the things we always need, checked out our store's website and looked at the sales.. and went grocery shopping.

Now, I spent more than I wanted to, BUT I got chicken and ground beef on sale and we won't need them next week, so it kind of evens out.  I also had to get pb&j, mayo, a couple of spices.. things that we don't get every week.  I'm proud of myself.  And for the FIRST TIME, Eric had nothing to bitch about when I told him what I spent and he saw what I got lol

Is it weird how proud of myself I am?  Like, I'm practically a SAHM, this should be small potatoes lol

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
avasmommee
by Shelly on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Good for you girl!!! Its hard to go grocery shopping with a little one!!!!!! And it was a very nice thing to do for Eric!!!!! :-)

Momtoasurvivor
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Hell to the no! You should be proud of yourself, bargain shopping at the store is the best feeling ever!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frstldyhmsch
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:29 PM

You go girl! It takes extra time before leaving out, but it's always soooo worth it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)