Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So look what my Dad bought Ava...

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:11 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 154 Total Views

A Ginormous (yes, in this case it is a word) dollhouse. It takes 2 people to move it!!!! Now don't get me wrong-I am not ungrateful, and it will be an awesome project to fix up-but it just overwhelmes my tiny living room. Ava went crazy, like it was Christmas morning, so I'm glad we have it-I'll just have to make some adjustments in there to make it work! I took pics--I could only get part of the front because it is sooooo heavy-hahaha!!!!!

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Nicoles2LilRams
by Nicole- Queen on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Oh WOW!  That's one of the good dollhouses, not those plastic pieces of crap they're making nowadays!  What a project that could turn out to be.

It's funny, because it looks even BIGGER sitting next to a kiddie sized armchair and ironing board lol

avasmommee
by Shelly on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:33 PM

LOL her little chair matches the brown recliner in the room-damn, cant get nothing past you, you even saw the ironing board too! hahaha Mommy needs to clean up before she takes photos!!!! :-) :-)

frstldyhmsch
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:28 PM

That is sooooo cute!!! She's gonna have a ball with that house!!

Nicoles2LilRams
by Nicole- Queen on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:38 PM

lol that wasn't a dig at you, I was just comparing the sizes lol

Look closely in any of my pictures, you'll see a mess lol.  Well, sometimes I try to crop it out ;)

Quoting avasmommee:

LOL her little chair matches the brown recliner in the room-damn, cant get nothing past you, you even saw the ironing board too! hahaha Mommy needs to clean up before she takes photos!!!! :-) :-)

Momtoasurvivor
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:52 PM

that is amazing! I love it!  She is going to have a blast with it! 

avasmommee
by Shelly on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I know babe, I was just teasing!!!!! I swear!!!!!!! :-)

Quoting Nicoles2LilRams:

lol that wasn't a dig at you, I was just comparing the sizes lol

Look closely in any of my pictures, you'll see a mess lol.  Well, sometimes I try to crop it out ;)

Quoting avasmommee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)