Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry Ladies...

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:19 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 238 Total Views

I've been MIA the last couple days.

Some type of stomach bug has been running through our house and it got all but 2 of us. It was pretty bad and left me feeling extremely weak and tired all day yesterday. They (whoever they are) say there is a 48 hour bug going around..I hop it stops soon before it gets one of you guys :(

by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Nicoles2LilRams
by Nicole- Queen on May. 24, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I hope it stays away too!!  I'll be stocking up on OJ

MrsPeterkin
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Hope you feel better
frstldyhmsch
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM

This bug you have to starve! It sucks everything out of you...everything. My hubby started feeling a bit queasy last night and has since been starving himself only snacking on crackers and driking spinich broth. So far he's beating it. My body still aches but it's from all the praying to the bucket I did :/

But, I'm feeling great today :)

Quoting Nicoles2LilRams:

I hope it stays away too!!  I'll be stocking up on OJ

frstldyhmsch
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Thank you sweetie, I do feel much better! I even cleaned the kitchen lol I hope you guys steer clear of the bug

Quoting MrsPeterkin:

Hope you feel better

MrsPeterkin
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:34 PM
I rarely get sick, I think the last time I was sick was over a year ago. And that was only a fever. I do get headaches from time to time and my a stomach ache But nothing more then that.

Quoting frstldyhmsch:

Thank you sweetie, I do feel much better! I even cleaned the kitchen lol I hope you guys steer clear of the bug

Quoting MrsPeterkin:

Hope you feel better

frstldyhmsch
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM

That's awesome! What's your secret?

I know a few people that rarely get sick, it's just how their bodies operate, which I think is pretty darn cool

Quoting MrsPeterkin:

I rarely get sick, I think the last time I was sick was over a year ago. And that was only a fever. I do get headaches from time to time and my a stomach ache But nothing more then that.

Quoting frstldyhmsch:

Quoting MrsPeterkin:

Hope you feel better

MrsPeterkin
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Really it depends on how strong a person immune system is, ANYONE can have a strong immune system you just have to nourish your body with foods that fuel your body right. I am not saying I eat perfect all the time but I can usually feel the effects when I eat crappy processed foods. I usually only drink water and maybe a small cup of coffee daily. I have been eating pretty cautious for 7 years. I don't buy very many processed foods, I get a lot of fresh food. Plus I know Shakeology helps a lot because Shakeology is full of highly nutrient dense super foods that fight disease and keeps the immune system strong. Sorry so long. :)

Quoting frstldyhmsch:

That's awesome! What's your secret?

I know a few people that rarely get sick, it's just how their bodies operate, which I think is pretty darn cool

Quoting MrsPeterkin:

Quoting frstldyhmsch:

Quoting MrsPeterkin:

Hope you feel better

ladybug36519
by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:11 AM
I have had this bug a few days. Ago but better. Now
I hope. You get better. Soon
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)