Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What were you like in highschool?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:52 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 414 Total Views

I thought I was so freaking cool, partied all the time, was in show choir, then i dropped out... still partied all the time. I just recently got my GED THANK GOD.. i wish i wouldnt have been so damn stupid in highschool lol.

by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicoles2LilRams
by Nicole- Queen on May. 29, 2013 at 9:11 PM
I was such a goody good!
Ixrockxpink
by Michelle on May. 29, 2013 at 9:15 PM

lol i could totally see that:)

Quoting Nicoles2LilRams:

I was such a goody good!

cardingtonlizzy
by on May. 30, 2013 at 1:07 AM

I was the odd one out.  I moved my Sophomore year from SC to OH.  I was in Choir and Show Choir, but wasn't really anything spectacular

blueeyes2000
by on May. 30, 2013 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I was bored in high school so I didn't go very often. I missed school and would go to school to take the test and go enough to not get in trouble. I could pass the classes without being in class. I was in choir and some sports. I was the kind of person who was friends with everybody. 

avasmommee
by Shelly on May. 30, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Congrats on the GED sweetie--good for you!!!! I played sports in high school. and just tried to be nice to everyone--in fact, I was voted Most Friendly in the senior class, just cause I was nice to everyone-not just one group!!! I wasn't in a clique (the main clique was so bitchy, and they certainly weren't nice to me!!!) So, thats me in a nut shell!

avasmommee
by Shelly on May. 30, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Awwww thats a good thing!! Get it-"good" thing--hehehe it is too early for me! :-)

Quoting Nicoles2LilRams:

I was such a goody good!

Nicoles2LilRams
by Nicole- Queen on May. 30, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

That fits!!

Quoting avasmommee:

Congrats on the GED sweetie--good for you!!!! I played sports in high school. and just tried to be nice to everyone--in fact, I was voted Most Friendly in the senior class, just cause I was nice to everyone-not just one group!!! I wasn't in a clique (the main clique was so bitchy, and they certainly weren't nice to me!!!) So, thats me in a nut shell!

avasmommee
by Shelly on May. 30, 2013 at 9:11 AM

You may have been the "odd" one out, as you put it, but don't say nothing spectacular!!!!! That isn't fair to yourself hun... 

Quoting cardingtonlizzy:

I was the odd one out.  I moved my Sophomore year from SC to OH.  I was in Choir and Show Choir, but wasn't really anything spectacular

MrsHill12
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 4:57 PM
I was also odd one out and I moved my junior yr I started taking school seriously my senior year oddly enough same year I began partying! I had lots of credits to make up but I got my diploma and I was still out if the crowd in highschool but I partied and hung out with other ppl in town I lived in (I went to school 5 minutes away but in different town we had 5 in graduating class and I decided not to go to school in the actual town I lived in).. But I way way partied and lived it up while finishing high school it was great times for me...
Ixrockxpink
by Michelle on Jun. 1, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Thank you! I was only a credit and a half away from getting my HS diploma... but i just couldnt go back..i couldnt concentrate or anything at the alternative school we have.. just ghetto crazy fools there, yeah it was annoying... im really proud of myself for finally doing it because i kept putting it off!

Quoting avasmommee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)