Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did you know...

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 109 Total Views

If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib

Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants

A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why

If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die

Most lipstick contains fish scales

Hot water is heavier than cold

The name Wendy was made up for the book Peter Pan, there was never a recorded Wendy before

A tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion will make it instantly go mad and sting itself to death

Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with. It's the same with apples!

by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Nicoles2LilRams
by Nicole- Queen on May. 30, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Ok so.. I knew about Wendy and the duck quack. 

Sneezing is dangerous.

And I need to eat more apples and celery

avasmommee
by Shelly on May. 30, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Damn that is scary about the rats!!!!! One time, I walked out in just panty hose (no shoes, I was running late for court) to call my dog in and he had killed a rat and put it at the door for me--yup, you know what I'm gonna say--I stepped on that fat bastard and almost had a heart attack right there, I was so freaked out!!!!!

Nicoles2LilRams
by Nicole- Queen on May. 30, 2013 at 9:10 AM

oh

my

god!

Quoting avasmommee:

Damn that is scary about the rats!!!!! One time, I walked out in just panty hose (no shoes, I was running late for court) to call my dog in and he had killed a rat and put it at the door for me--yup, you know what I'm gonna say--I stepped on that fat bastard and almost had a heart attack right there, I was so freaked out!!!!!

avasmommee
by Shelly on May. 30, 2013 at 9:12 AM

That was a few of the words I used--amoung quite a few others!!!!

Quoting Nicoles2LilRams:

oh

my

god!

Quoting avasmommee:

Ixrockxpink
by Michelle on May. 30, 2013 at 9:15 AM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk... yeah i would freak out too... blehhhh:|:|:|

Quoting avasmommee:

MJP76
by on May. 30, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I knew about half of that. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)