Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is everyones weekend going?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 304 Total Views

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ixrockxpink
by Michelle on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:37 PM

great!!! We went to Lincolns Tomb today!! I had SOOOOOOO much fun!!!!!!!!!!! I have lived here my whole life and have never been!! I love spending alone time with my baby<3

thatgirlNH
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Wish mine was that exciting lol. It's been a good weekend but we've been home not doing much lol.

thatgirlNH
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Sounds fun :) What is Lincolns tomb? 

Quoting Ixrockxpink:

great!!! We went to Lincolns Tomb today!! I had SOOOOOOO much fun!!!!!!!!!!! I have lived here my whole life and have never been!! I love spending alone time with my baby<3

Kat0038
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:53 PM

How cool! I would enjoy that. My family and I lived five years in Arizona and never saw the grand canyon 

Quoting Ixrockxpink:

avasmommee
by Shelly on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Wow-really? But you know, I say that and I'd probably be the same way!! :-)

Quoting Kat0038:

How cool! I would enjoy that. My family and I lived five years in Arizona and never saw the grand canyon 

Quoting Ixrockxpink:

HyrulianHeroine
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:48 PM

it's bad and good. the good being i got to spend time with myslelf, working out n such with zero worries, no crying kids or anything. the bad being dh is being very mean lately and i am very close to moving out if he continues.

Nicoles2LilRams
by Nicole- Queen on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM

lol I wish too!

Work and not much else

Quoting thatgirlNH:

Wish mine was that exciting lol. It's been a good weekend but we've been home not doing much lol.

cardingtonlizzy
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Work as always. Tomorrow is my Friday
Kat0038
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

So sorry you are having issues. Hope thing get better soon

Quoting HyrulianHeroine:

it's bad and good. the good being i got to spend time with myslelf, working out n such with zero worries, no crying kids or anything. the bad being dh is being very mean lately and i am very close to moving out if he continues.

AJ-47
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Friday was my Son's Birthday, so We did a little celebration at home. Yesterday, We did a bigger celebration - went to a Train Museum, shopped at the mall and Barnes & Noble (my little Bookworm made out like a bandit there, haha), saw Epic in theaters (His first theater movie!), then got some dinner and Starbucks. I started getting sick Friday, wasn't feeling the greatest yesterday, and feel awful today..so I've been confined to the couch all day. =[ But it's been a great weekend despite!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)