Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello hello!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 1:03 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 149 Total Views

Mobile Photo

My name is Donna and I have one son who is 8 his name is Connor. I like to read and do tons of crafty crap lol! I am always moving between project to project! I look forward to getting to know you ladies!
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Nicoles2LilRams
by Nicole- Queen on Jun. 20, 2013 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Donna, welcome!! 

I'm Nicole and I have 7 and 3 yo boys.  I love to read, too, I'm always reading SOMEthing!

MrsPeterkin
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Donna, welcome to the group!

I' am Whitney, a military wife and I have 3 girls 2, 4 and 6. I am a wahm, business owner, and soon to be personal trainer. I love to read, watch movies and the outdoors! =)

nonnarae
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 1:12 PM
You sound very busy lol! Nice to meet you!

Quoting MrsPeterkin:

I' am Whitney, a military wife and I have 3 girls 2, 4 and 6. I am a wahm, business owner, and soon to be personal trainer. I love to read, watch movies and the outdoors! =)

nonnarae
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 1:13 PM
What type of books do you like to read?

Quoting Nicoles2LilRams:

Hi Donna, welcome!! 

I'm Nicole and I have 7 and 3 yo boys.  I love to read, too, I'm always reading SOMEthing!

MrsPeterkin
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 1:13 PM

=) Ya you could say that.

Quoting nonnarae:

You sound very busy lol! Nice to meet you!

Quoting MrsPeterkin:

HyrulianHeroine
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 1:57 PM

hello donna im ariana welcome ^_^

i have a boy and a girl, you have a beautiful son with a wonderful smile!

nonnarae
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!

Quoting HyrulianHeroine:

hello donna im ariana welcome ^_^

i have a boy and a girl, you have a beautiful son with a wonderful smile!

avasmommee
by Shelly on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Hi Donna, I am Shelly-Welcome to our group!!! I love your picture of your son--that is adorable!!! We JUST started taking my 5 yr old daughter, Ava, fishing last weekend (with her Barbie fishing pole--what else would a little girl use, right?), and she actually caught a fish!!! I was so proud of her, she actually touched the fish, and didn't really freak out!!! :-) Anyhow, Im so glad you joined our group-you will find that we have some of the nicest ladies in CM here, and there is ZERO drama, which is just so nice, you know? So feel free to just jump right in!! Again, Welcome!!

nonnarae
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Thank you Shelly i look forward to getting to know everyone!

Quoting avasmommee:

Hi Donna, I am Shelly-Welcome to our group!!! I love your picture of your son--that is adorable!!! We JUST started taking my 5 yr old daughter, Ava, fishing last weekend (with her Barbie fishing pole--what else would a little girl use, right?), and she actually caught a fish!!! I was so proud of her, she actually touched the fish, and didn't really freak out!!! :-) Anyhow, Im so glad you joined our group-you will find that we have some of the nicest ladies in CM here, and there is ZERO drama, which is just so nice, you know? So feel free to just jump right in!! Again, Welcome!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)