Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy crap my child is fearless

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 158 Total Views
I let the puppies outside and zac ran out with them. They ran down to the waters edge as usual. Zac knows he isn't allowed to pass a certain tree so he stopped and was just watching them. I was standing at the kitchen window watching when Zac screamed momma momma come here and the dogs were barking like crazy. I ran out there and just chilling on the bank was an alligator. Zac yelled at me he was gonna go get it and started to run. I was like oh no you don't and got him in the house along with the dogs. I asked him what the heck he was thinking that he could be bit. He just looked at me with this huge grin and told me no he can't he watches Uncle David on tv all the time doing it. This child is going to be the death of me and he isn't allowed to watch swamp people ever again!
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ProudMommaBear
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Oh my! That's crazy!
HisLove18
by Stephanie on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:56 PM
My heart stopped. I know I kinda startled him because I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him back which I have never done before I just didn't know how to react to it

Quoting ProudMommaBear: Oh my! That's crazy!
ProudMommaBear
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:05 PM
I don't blame you, I probably would've done the same.
Quoting HisLove18: My heart stopped. I know I kinda startled him because I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him back which I have never done before I just didn't know how to react to it

Quoting ProudMommaBear: Oh my! That's crazy!
Nicoles2LilRams
by Nicole- Queen on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:38 PM

oh my god, my heart is racing just reading this!  Scary shit!  Do you often get alligators in the yard?

HisLove18
by Stephanie on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Every so often we do. We live right on the lake.

Quoting Nicoles2LilRams:

oh my god, my heart is racing just reading this!  Scary shit!  Do you often get alligators in the yard?

HisLove18
by Stephanie on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Mobile Photo

This is the view from my front porch. This lake is huge. My sister lives exact opposite of me and it takes me 35 mins to get to her house by road
Ixrockxpink
by Michelle on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

omg!!!!!!!!!! I think i would have peed myself!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)