Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New eye shadow!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 3:34 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

Just got this! Yay or nay?

by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lifewithwally
by Alex on Jan. 3, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Hi! This is a very lovely picture! I can't comment on the eye shadow because for some reason on my screen the picture looks like it washed out the color. But i'm loving the brows! :)

cherryblosso883
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 6:46 PM

I do not even pluck! One is more arched cause Iam all hey look at me lol.

Quoting lifewithwally:

Hi! This is a very lovely picture! I can't comment on the eye shadow because for some reason on my screen the picture looks like it washed out the color. But i'm loving the brows! :)

lifewithwally
by Alex on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Ugh I am super envious right now. I over plucked and over waxed in my younger years as a result I now have to fill mine in. If I knew then what I know now! LOL

Quoting cherryblosso883:

Quoting lifewithwally:

cherryblosso883
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:44 PM

I shaved my eye brown completely off in the 7th grade lol.

Quoting lifewithwally:

Ugh I am super envious right now. I over plucked and over waxed in my younger years as a result I now have to fill mine in. If I knew then what I know now! LOL

Quoting cherryblosso883:

Quoting lifewithwally:

HisLove18
by Stephanie on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't really see the color but I am jealous of the brows. I seriously need to go get mine waxed. It is on my to do list for next week. It would me so much easier if I would just pluck them but I don't wanna mess them up
lifewithwally
by Alex on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:50 PM

LOL OMG I was never that brave!

Quoting cherryblosso883:

Quoting lifewithwally:

Quoting cherryblosso883:

Quoting lifewithwally:

cherryblosso883
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this

It as an accident. And I hadto draw them on lol.But these guys are real =D.

Quoting lifewithwally:

LOL OMG I was never that brave!

Quoting cherryblosso883:

Quoting lifewithwally:

Quoting cherryblosso883:

Quoting lifewithwally:

HisLove18
by Stephanie on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Omg!
My brother took my cousins leg wax and held me down to wax my right brow off when I was 9! I was so upset when they waxed my other one off and thought they never grew back.

Quoting cherryblosso883:

Quoting lifewithwally:

Quoting cherryblosso883:

Quoting lifewithwally:

cherryblosso883
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:54 PM

=O douche bags!!!!

Quoting HisLove18: Omg!
My brother took my cousins leg wax and held me down to wax my right brow off when I was 9! I was so upset when they waxed my other one off and thought they never grew back.

Quoting cherryblosso883:

Quoting lifewithwally:

Quoting cherryblosso883:

Quoting lifewithwally:

HisLove18
by Stephanie on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

See! It was horrible
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN