Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help with sleep and play need more friends

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:02 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 327 Total Views

my two sons need to play with more kids and we need suggestions for sleeping a little easier antidepressiont and meletoinon.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kbeaulieu01
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Hi there! I'm new to this group, my name is Kristin. My son is 3 years old and autistic. He never sleeps. The melatonin has worked wonders for us. We also have to stick o a pretty strict schedule. Every night is the same, so that Ky realizes that no matter what, after story time, he is in his room for the night. So, we do rice milk w/melatonin, then bath time for him and his sister, story time together, story time separated (so they each get to pick a story they'd prefer), then bed time. It works for us. I hope maybe this helps you too. Good Luck!
belindaoquendo
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2011 at 7:58 AM

thank u for your rely. helps a little bit.

thank for your support .from the oquendo family.

tiffieloulou
by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 8:40 PM

HI! I realize you posted this forever ago but I had to comment. I've used melatonin and had no luck with it. I might as well have given my kid crack. Isaiah is 9 years old and also struggles with going to sleep. His pediatrician gave him clonidine, a blood pressure med to help him sleep and so far it's actually worked! He's out within 30 minutes. Hope this helps! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)