Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Learning God’s Way

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:25 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 101 Total Views

1 Corinthians 3:1-21 Brothers and sisters, I couldn't talk to you as spiritual people but as people still influenced by your corrupt nature. You were infants in your faith in Christ. 2 I gave you milk to drink. I didn't give you solid food because you weren't ready for it. Even now you aren't ready for it

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kristy45
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:27 AM

1 Corinthians 3:3because you're still influenced by your corrupt nature. When you are jealous and quarrel among yourselves, aren't you influenced by your corrupt nature and living by human standards?

kristy45
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:28 AM

Hebrews 6:1-31 With this in mind, we should stop going over the elementary truths about Christ and move on to topics for more mature people. We shouldn't repeat the basics about turning away from the useless things we did and the basics about faith in God. 2 We shouldn't repeat the basic teachings about such things as baptisms, setting people apart for holy tasks, dead people coming back to life, and eternal judgment. 3 If God permits, we will do this.

kristy45
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:33 AM

We are infants in our walk with God we have so much we need to learn and work on But God he is A wonderful Teacher and he will teach us. God Blessed us with his word and the More we Read his word we Grow in our walk we Grow in our Faith.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)