Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Can We Learn to Trust God Completely?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:36 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

Hebrews 11:6

"Without faith it is impossible to please God: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is (that God exists), and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him."

God IS a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. Not those who seek merely His blessings, but those who seek Him, are the ones who find their reward. For He is the reward.

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kristy45
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:38 AM

Yet, Luke 18:8 says,

"When the Son of man comes, will He find faith on earth?"

You can't work on your righteousness - nor can you work on your faith. Both are gifts. Both are fruit. Both come as a result of knowing Jesus. And knowing Jesus comes as a result of spending time in communion and fellowship and relationship with Him. If you will come to Him, He will give you the genuine faith that you need.

kristy45
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:39 AM

Do we trust God or do we trust in "man"?

kristy45
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:40 AM
1 mom liked this

God has promised to "heal ALL our diseases." Psalm 103:3 He tells us that He, alone, is our Physician. "I am the Lord who heals you." Exodus 15:26 Then He tells us exactly how He will do it in Deuteronomy 7:11-15: "If you obey My laws (including His Ten Natural Health Laws), My commandments and My decrees. . . I will keep you free from EVERY disease."

kristy45
by Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 4:47 AM

Yea our Heavenly Father he is Our wonderful reward

WalknWithGod
by Preacher on Aug. 3, 2014 at 4:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you Kristy for this reminder of who God is to us. Yes, He is our reward. May we continue to be diligent in our quest to have a deeper relationship as we seek His face.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)