Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself...Get Started Here!

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:08 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 329 Total Views

Hello Ladies!!

Thank you for joing the Teen Moms of More Than 1 Child Group! We are glad to have you.

This is a great place to meet other teen mommy's, chat, get advice, and just hang out.

Make yourself at home and join in!

Please introduce yourself below:)

~Kaylie

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BlondeMommy18
by Group Owner on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I'll go first. My name is Kaylie, I am 17, almost 18, years old and I have been with my boyfriend for over 4 years. We live together in California and together we have 3 wonderful children. Aria is 3, Noah is 2, and Jaelynn is 8 months. Aria and Noah are just under 13 months apart and Noah and Jaelynn are 16 months apart. My life is crazy but I wouldn't change it:)

Ollysmama08
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Heyy! Im Alexia, 18 and a single mommy to the most amazin little girl, Olivia who is 4!! Im also 35 weeks pregnant with my second baby, a boy!! His name is going to be Elliott!! I am in my senior year of highschool, graduating in June!!
My children have the same father, we have been on and off for almost 7 years!! ( yes we were 11 when we strted "dating") anyways feel free to message me if you'd like to chat!! :)

AlexiaProud TEEN mom to Olivia~(12.O1.2OO8) COMING SOON Elliott~(April2O13)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BlondeMommy18
by Group Owner on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Hi Alexia! Welcome to the group. We are so glad to have you. I love your kids names, so cute! Congrats on almost graduating! Wow, 7 years is a long time! So were you 14 when you had Olivia? I was 14 when I had Aria:)

Quoting Ollysmama08:

Heyy! Im Alexia, 18 and a single mommy to the most amazin little girl, Olivia who is 4!! Im also 35 weeks pregnant with my second baby, a boy!! His name is going to be Elliott!! I am in my senior year of highschool, graduating in June!!
My children have the same father, we have been on and off for almost 7 years!! ( yes we were 11 when we strted "dating") anyways feel free to message me if you'd like to chat!! :)

Ollysmama08
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:12 PM
No way!! I actualy haent met many people that have had kids around the age i did'
I was actually 13 i had her 2 months before my 14th
Quoting BlondeMommy18:

BlondeMommy18
by Group Owner on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Yea me either! Aww wow you brave mama:) Were you 12 when you found out you were pregnant?

Quoting Ollysmama08:

No way!! I actualy haent met many people that have had kids around the age i did'
I was actually 13 i had her 2 months before my 14th
Quoting BlondeMommy18:

Ollysmama08
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Awe thank you!!
No i was actually 13! I found out i was pregnant in may (3 months after my 13th birthday) and she was born in December (2 months before my 14th)
Quoting BlondeMommy18:

BlondeMommy18
by Group Owner on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Oh I see. Yea I found out when I was 13 too, crazy:) And then when Aria was 4 1/2 months old I found out I was pregnant again, even though I was on birth control...but I am so glad I did, because my life wouldnt be as amazing as it is if it hadnt!

Quoting Ollysmama08:

Awe thank you!!
No i was actually 13! I found out i was pregnant in may (3 months after my 13th birthday) and she was born in December (2 months before my 14th)
Quoting BlondeMommy18:

Ollysmama08
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Thats crazy!! Awee i love the name Aria!!
Yea i agree my plan wasnt o have more kids until i was well put of
College but everything happens for a reason! Even though he isn't here yet i cant imagine where is be if i wasnt pregnant or expecting him!
Quoting BlondeMommy18:

BlondeMommy18
by Group Owner on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Thank you! I really like the name Olivia too! And Olivia's middle name is Paige right? Because Jaelynn's middle name is Paige too:) 

And exactly! I feel the same way:)

Quoting Ollysmama08:

Thats crazy!! Awee i love the name Aria!!
Yea i agree my plan wasnt o have more kids until i was well put of
College but everything happens for a reason! Even though he isn't here yet i cant imagine where is be if i wasnt pregnant or expecting him!
Quoting BlondeMommy18:

Ollysmama08
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Yepp!! My little miss Olivia Paige!! :)
Thats such a pretty name!!
Quoting BlondeMommy18:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)