Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:17 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 314 Total Views
Hi ladies! So it seems that kaylie, the owner of the group is no longer a CM member im not sure if she get reported but in any event i will try my hardest to keep up with the group and make it a fun place for everyone to get together and chat, share stories, give advice and most of all make friends!!! :)

Alexia proud mommy to Olivia Paige {12.O1.2OO8} and Charlotte Jane {O3.15.2O13}

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
baby_mama7
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

ohh no :( hope she comes back. well, im sure you'll do a great job(: good luck and let me know if you need help with anything. ive always wanted to be a group admin on here just didnt really know how.

Ollysmama08
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Yea i deff will!!
Im going to explore and figure things out this weekend and let you know! Thank you!!
AquariusFemale9
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Oh no! Kaylie....COME BACK.... :(

HipsterMomma
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Oh no:((( Kaylie was so great:( Does anyone know what happened?

I'm glad you are going to keep this going Alexia, I am sure you will be great. I would love to become an Admin! 

Ollysmama08
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:16 PM

i honestly don't know a week ago i got a message asking about her from amins on another group (their group is private) and saying they had gotten applications from people that were all connected and very similar to Kaylie. so i don't know!! 

thanks!  i will deff be asking for admins once i get it all situated!! :D i want to keep it going so hopefully we are successful! 

Quoting HipsterMomma:

I'm glad you are going to keep this going Alexia, I am sure you will be great. I would love to become an Admin! 

Alexia proud mommy to Olivia Paige {12.O1.2OO8} and Charlotte Jane {O3.15.2O13}

HipsterMomma
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow weird. She was one of the nicest people I have ever met on here. I hope she is okay!!

Okay thanks! (: Just let me know!

Quoting Ollysmama08:

i honestly don't know a week ago i got a message asking about her from amins on another group (their group is private) and saying they had gotten applications from people that were all connected and very similar to Kaylie. so i don't know!! 

thanks!  i will deff be asking for admins once i get it all situated!! :D i want to keep it going so hopefully we are successful! 

Quoting HipsterMomma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)