Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think we should do?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:50 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 510 Total Views

I know I haven't been in this group for very long, but it seems a little slow compared to other groups. We should brain storm ways to recurit more members and make it more fun!!! 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ollysmama08
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:18 PM

omygod you read my mind haha!!  im hoping to hear back from the CM admins soon so we can spice it up a little then all we can do is make posts. i have a few "games" i have in mind to up your rank but i can't up someones rank unless im an owner haha. so im waiting for that but any ideas you have please share!! (: 

Alexia proud mommy to Olivia Paige {12.O1.2OO8} and Charlotte Jane {O3.15.2O13}

AshlynnMama3
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Haha how funny! I really want this group to be great. I would love to become an admin or co-owner and help you out. I think it would be super fun. But of course not til they contact you back! :) 

Yea those sound great!

I have a few ideas like making the group private so we have more control over members, adding multiple forums, advertising, and games and contests to win ranks or siggies and what not. 

One thing I have been thinking is that we could possibly just start a new group and transfer people that way we can start fresh and we could create it how we want it and what not. The name of this group isn't really that interesting. It could be so much more. I have so many ideas lol. But I don't want to like take over or anything since I have gathered you were super close with the girl who created this group. Just let me know :)

Quoting Ollysmama08:

omygod you read my mind haha!!  im hoping to hear back from the CM admins soon so we can spice it up a little then all we can do is make posts. i have a few "games" i have in mind to up your rank but i can't up someones rank unless im an owner haha. so im waiting for that but any ideas you have please share!! (: 

Ollysmama08
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:26 PM

i was thinking about making a new group and changing the name. I like the private idea which is #1 thing i tried to change but i couldnt so thats when i decided i needed to contact CM. If they get back to me and we can change the name then well do that if not ill probably message you and figure something out! :p

Quoting AshlynnMama3:

Haha how funny! I really want this group to be great. I would love to become an admin or co-owner and help you out. I think it would be super fun. But of course not til they contact you back! :) 

Yea those sound great!

I have a few ideas like making the group private so we have more control over members, adding multiple forums, advertising, and games and contests to win ranks or siggies and what not. 

One thing I have been thinking is that we could possibly just start a new group and transfer people that way we can start fresh and we could create it how we want it and what not. The name of this group isn't really that interesting. It could be so much more. I have so many ideas lol. But I don't want to like take over or anything since I have gathered you were super close with the girl who created this group. Just let me know :)

Quoting Ollysmama08:

Alexia proud mommy to Olivia Paige {12.O1.2OO8} and Charlotte Jane {O3.15.2O13}

AshlynnMama3
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Sounds great let me know :)

Quoting Ollysmama08:

i was thinking about making a new group and changing the name. I like the private idea which is #1 thing i tried to change but i couldnt so thats when i decided i needed to contact CM. If they get back to me and we can change the name then well do that if not ill probably message you and figure something out! :p

AshlynnMama3
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM

I think I might explore a little tonight with creating a group. If it all works out would you be interested in being a co-owner? 

Ollysmama08
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:30 PM

YES!! deff let me know!!! 

Quoting AshlynnMama3:

I think I might explore a little tonight with creating a group. If it all works out would you be interested in being a co-owner? 

AshlynnMama3
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Okay I will for sure! You seem really nice and I think we would get along great! I can see us becoming great friends

Quoting Ollysmama08:

Quoting AshlynnMama3:

Ollysmama08
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM

i was getting the same feeling! (: 

Quoting AshlynnMama3:

Okay I will for sure! You seem really nice and I think we would get along great! I can see us becoming great friends

Quoting Ollysmama08:

Quoting AshlynnMama3:

AshlynnMama3
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:35 PM

aww great! :)

Quoting Ollysmama08:

i was getting the same feeling! (: 

Quoting AshlynnMama3:

Quoting Ollysmama08:

Quoting AshlynnMama3:

baby_mama7
by on May. 4, 2013 at 12:16 AM

i agree because i really was excited to join and i am always checking to see if anyone is even in here and nobody ever is or has written anything.. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)