Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A new Witch ion your group

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:02 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 220 Total Views

Merry meet everyone,

I thought I would just say hello as I have only just found this group today and joined it. I am a very talented, powerful Green Witch and I've been practicing since 1980 when I was just five years old as this is a family thing, Each lady passes the teachings along to her daughter or daughters and that way, every female in our family knows the craft. I would be more than happy to help any one of you if you'd like me to. Please do feel free to have a look around and see what I do.

Bright blessings,

Caroline x

http://www.derbyshirewitch.co.uk/

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
paganmommy4
by Group Owner on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I just am getting started, joined with a group last year and it basically turned into a pagan dictatorship in which i left to do my own thing, so the next best thing is a huge online coven aside from witchvox. I am going to be teaching my daughters soon.
proudestmummy
by Newbie on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:37 AM
I'm so new to this. I am interested and identify as a pagan but I know no-one else who does. I joined the group to learn more and find peers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Derbyshirewitch
by Newbie on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Yes, I think that's a wonderful idea. My little girls are rescue Rotties so I can't pass it along that way but I have a dear friend, Sabrina (yeah, like the teenage Witch hehe - you couldn't make this stuff up!) and I am passing along my teachings to her and I must admit, I didn't miss having someone to train as such but now that I have a deciple, I see what I was missing.

Love and light,

Caroline x

Shari55
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:45 PM

My oldest daughter learned from me, and my other two daughters taught themselves, as I was not practicing at the time.

Shari, wife to John since April 1988, Mom to Heather (Jan. 1977) she is mom to five(3boys, 2 girls), Nyssa(April 1989) Michaela(August 1994) and four cats

sourpatchmom098
by Newbie on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:49 PM

im just beginning and still reading up on everything so any information or tips you have to offer would be greatly appreciated

Derbyshirewitch
by Newbie on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I have loads of stuff on my site from instructions for spells that you carry out yourself to CDs that talk you through meditations and stiuff. You should have a look around. I think you'll find it interesting.

http://www.derbyshirewitch.co.uk/

paganmommy4
by Group Owner on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Again, Welcome Everyone. Feel free to invite others.. Im pretty lax here of rules. SO the basics apply

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)